Third Single...

Started by Rxxf, December 21, 2020, 12:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 22, 2020, 10:31:29 PM
Just spoke to Kipp and he said there will be no 3rd single, B7 is done and Queent has already tossed it in the trash and signed a deal to a major record label...she tired of being independent.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

Bigmacthawoppa

Annie

December 23, 2020, 06:50:23 AM #49 Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 06:50:41 AM by Annie
Just spoke to Kipp and he said there will be no 3rd single, B7 is done and Queent has already tossed it in the trash and signed a deal to a major record label...she is tired of Frank Gatson.

:usuresis:
Yes Bran throw him out

/.\

Andthecategoryis...

LMAOOO not you changing the narrative  :letsmessfag:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on December 22, 2020, 10:34:39 PM
Just spoke to Kipp and he said there will be no 3rd single, B7 is done and Queent has already tossed it in the trash and signed a deal to a major record label...she tired of being independent.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

this is a joke right lol

JCJ 🪐

No Tomorrow was released as a tester and no one bit. No further push
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 22, 2020, 08:41:11 PM
For some reason, I get the feeling she doesn't really use Rather Be. The fact that she had to be convinced to include it on the album maybe. I'd be shocked if she released it. But I'd say do that and SS double single/video and call it a wrap.

Because she has no taste

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Troye on December 22, 2020, 10:34:02 PM
I wonder if she ditched the No Tomorrow remix after the negative reception. Even the people who love the album were saying it sounded like shit  :dead:

She should honestly just drop the original version if she's that attached to it. That or Say Something. For some reason, I get the feeling she doesn't really use Rather Be. The fact that she had to be convinced to include it on the album maybe. I'd be shocked if she released it. But I'd say do that and SS double single/video and call it a wrap.
m
The reception was only bad on b source lol I didn't see it anywhere else

Is that why it flopped on iTunes and streaming? Even after an award show performance it barely budged

Bigmacthawoppa

I like your siggy

S/N: Rather Be would actually make a lot of sense for the new year performance. Kissing and all that.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on December 23, 2020, 11:36:35 AM
I like your siggy

S/N: Rather Be would actually make a lot of sense for the new year performance. Kissing and all that.

Thx and yeah it could work. It'll probably be No Tomorrow though

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: JCJ on December 23, 2020, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 22, 2020, 10:34:02 PM
I wonder if she ditched the No Tomorrow remix after the negative reception. Even the people who love the album were saying it sounded like shit  :dead:

She should honestly just drop the original version if she's that attached to it. That or Say Something. For some reason, I get the feeling she doesn't really use Rather Be. The fact that she had to be convinced to include it on the album maybe. I'd be shocked if she released it. But I'd say do that and SS double single/video and call it a wrap.
m
The reception was only bad on b source lol I didn't see it anywhere else

Is that why it flopped on iTunes and streaming? Even after an award show performance it barely budged
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on December 22, 2020, 10:34:39 PM
NDNDNDNDNDMDNDNSNDNSNDNNSDSDNNDDNDD
D

S
S
S
SSS
S
S
SSD
S
S

D
D
D
S
D
S
D
SD

D
D
D
F
F

F
F
F
D
F
D

S
D
D

S
F
T
F
G
G
H
F
V
G
C
G

F
F
F
T
R
G
F
G
HF
G

F
F
F
F
F
G
F
F
G
F

F
F
F
F
V
F
F

R
T
Y
T
H
G
H
G
G
T
GNDHDD
F

F
F
G

F
G
F
G

FG
H
H
T
H
G
G

G
FD

G
F
D
D
C
DJCJC
C
D
C
D
C

BranNu

Quote from: Annie on December 23, 2020, 06:50:23 AM
Just spoke to Kipp and he said there will be no 3rd single, B7 is done and Queent has already tossed it in the trash and signed a deal to a major record label...she is tired of Frank Gatson.

:usuresis:
Yes Bran throw him out

Let's hope so

Cuz them choreos ain't it