Why is no one talking about Cardi’s sophomore slump?

Started by Hakim., April 12, 2019, 05:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

No one's talking about it because it doesn't exist n

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:31:35 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:18:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:15:59 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:08:52 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but a slump is a decline, no? She's still doing extremely well but these songs are not as successful as IOP so what do you call it?
But these songs ARE doing as well as and on par with IOP. Are u fckn crazy :uhh:
The only songs that did better than "please me" are the songs that went #1.  Literally NOTHING else got as high. How dumb and completely unrealistic is it to expect a bitch to go #1 each and every time they release a song :dead:
Some bitches don't even have a #1 And even extremely successful girls like Beyonce has only 5 and that's after a couple of Decades in the industry.  Don't be DENSE!
First of all you can calm down and answer the question nicely. This is a different time where someone at their peak can EASILY bang out #1's.
Then why isn't everyone banging them out BITCH!?!?
So you think this era has been equally successful?

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:37:22 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but a slump is a decline, no? She's still doing extremely well but these songs are not as successful as IOP so what do you call it?
But these songs ARE doing as well as and on par with IOP. Are u fckn crazy :uhh:
The only songs that did better than "please me" are the songs that went #1.  Literally NOTHING else got as high. How dumb and completely unrealistic is it to expect a bitch to go #1 each and every time they release a song :dead:
Some bitches don't even have a #1 And even extremely successful girls like Beyonce has only 5 and that's after a couple of Decades in the industry.  Don't be DENSE!
First of all you can calm down and answer the question nicely. This is a different time where someone at their peak can EASILY bang out #1's.
Firstly, there isn't even an official era yet. Secondly, yes. So ur basically saying that if she doesn't continue to release multiple number #1 singles each era then she's declining?   :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

April 12, 2019, 10:45:14 PM #34 Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 10:45:30 PM by BowDown
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:42:43 PM
Firstly, there isn't even an official era yet. Secondly, yes. So ur basically saying that if she doesn't continue to release multiple number #1 singles each era then she's declining?   :uhh:
So if she had a song that went #1 then releases another song that goes to #3, that's an incline? Lmk

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:45:14 PM
So if she had a song that went #1 then releases another song that goes to #3, that's an incline? Lmk
That's called nitpicking. number ones are no easy feat and there's a reason why only a few girls have held records for yrs. As long as her music is coming out and doing extremely well then she's successful.  The girl already has 3 #1s and has better stats than summa our favorites already....... and even some legends. There ain't ANY bitch that's gonna come out and every single song goes to #1. That's unrealistic........... and dumb

Opposites Attract.

Her next album is gonna be her last. It definitely won't be as successful as the first. You have Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor, Adele the girls are coming back to back.

But that's not to say she won't give a lite slay.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Quote from: Anti-Black on April 12, 2019, 10:18:21 PM
yeah she's starting to decline.

And only a year and a half in.

EEK-A! This is crazy.
and the Cardi's are in here in pack about 8mit :scrumptious:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:50:46 PM
That's called nitpicking. number ones are no easy feat and there's a reason why only a few girls have held records for yrs. As long as her music is coming out and doing extremely well then she's successful.  The girl already has 3 #1s and has better stats than summa our favorites already....... and even some legends. There ain't ANY bitch that's gonna come out and every single song goes to #1. That's unrealistic........... and dumb
My point regarding Nicki.

fedswatchin

gvvbbzhxjfkgmfg

Vonc you're definitely a dumb ass now

Not getting booked by the likes of bowdodo :ummwhat: how the mighty fall

Cowgirl

Cardi's Done extremely well but isn't the argument that Nicki is done is because Cardi was getting #1's? If Cardi doesn't have another #1, does that mean she's done too?

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:53:25 PM

Nicki's music isn't doing well tho :dead:

Vonc2002

April 12, 2019, 10:59:34 PM #42 Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 10:59:50 PM by Vonc2002
I just wanna point out that Rihanna is the ONLY new girl that has cracked the top 10 of #1s and everyone else is people that have been singing for over 2 decades. If everyone was cranking them out then that list would've been shook tf up by now

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:57:20 PM

Bitch, not what she did before but she's still doing well. Plaques, charting, etc. Definitely doing well.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 11:00:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:57:20 PM

Bitch, not what she did before but she's still doing well. Plaques, charting, etc. Definitely doing well.
None of her songs did well from her album. Like......
They pretty much all flopped. NO #1s......STILL!  Album MAJORLY underperformed. Not even ONE Grammy nod. Her music didn't do well :dead: