Why is no one talking about Cardi’s sophomore slump?

Started by Hakim., April 12, 2019, 05:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Temper on April 12, 2019, 07:05:00 PM
Ok

Money dm didn't go top 10. Chart positions is what the Bardi's all gab about. Money was #13. It underperformed even AFTER she performed it at the Grammys :uhh:

I'm scared tbh
Did Thinkin' About You even chart on the Hot 100?

fedswatchin

Did kelis get her face fixed after nas hit that shit wit a uppercut

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Show me that you purchased that ticket to the bahamas and I'll answer

Hakim.

Quote from: Kalifornia on April 12, 2019, 06:02:18 PM
If this is a slump, what would you call Nicki's most recent era then?

A Platinum certified album/era 10 years into her career

Not all the gorls are able!

:letsmessfag: :blessed:

Hakim.

Quote from: Jonovan on April 12, 2019, 07:45:18 PM
I think its just the era we are in. Artists burn out kinda fast except for a few

Oh wow yeah you're definitely right lol

b7

Cowgirl

Correct me if I'm wrong but a slump is a decline, no? She's still doing extremely well but these songs are not as successful as IOP so what do you call it?

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:08:52 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but a slump is a decline, no? She's still doing extremely well but these songs are not as successful as IOP so what do you call it?
But these songs ARE doing as well as and on par with IOP. Are u fckn crazy :uhh:
The only songs that did better than "please me" are the songs that went #1.  Literally NOTHING else got as high. How dumb and completely unrealistic is it to expect a bitch to go #1 each and every time they release a song :dead:
Some bitches don't even have a #1 And even extremely successful girls like Beyonce has only 5 and that's after a couple of Decades in the industry.  Don't be DENSE!

Cowboy Nine

April 12, 2019, 10:18:21 PM #27 Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 10:18:47 PM by Anti-Black
yeah she's starting to decline.

And only a year and a half in.

EEK-A! This is crazy.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:15:59 PM
But these songs ARE doing as well as and on par with IOP. Are u fckn crazy :uhh:
The only songs that did better than "please me" are the songs that went #1.  Literally NOTHING else got as high. How dumb and completely unrealistic is it to expect a bitch to go #1 each and every time they release a song :dead:
Some bitches don't even have a #1 And even extremely successful girls like Beyonce has only 5 and that's after a couple of Decades in the industry.  Don't be DENSE!
First of all you can calm down and answer the question nicely. This is a different time where someone at their peak can EASILY bang out #1's.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 12, 2019, 10:18:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2019, 10:15:59 PM
First of all you can calm down and answer the question nicely. This is a different time where someone at their peak can EASILY bang out #1's.
Then why isn't everyone banging them out BITCH!?!?