The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2021, 06:21:10 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on June 26, 2021, 05:11:17 AM
Whatever tone Irish had is gone guys. She can barely talk without her voice cracking  :dead: It's dry as shit.

She's drank and pissed it all away, unfortunately. She seems like a sweet woman
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is tru asf
sgdgdgdff she was in her confessional and i was like omg  :uhh: certainly she's not about to get in the booth and deliver a hot verse

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Lazarus on June 26, 2021, 06:44:30 AM
Irish has always been pretty useless in 702 even in their heyday. She always a great hype man though.

Meelah carried 702 just like Shamari carried Blaque because Brandi was useless too.

Brandi can hold her own tho and I live for her

🔥🔥🔥

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2021, 07:43:53 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2021, 06:55:39 AM
Nah brandi sang in blaque and u can distinctly hear her voice in the background. Irish is closer to Latavia and letoya in destiny's child

:omgwatshappening:
these are literally the same :dead:

ssw4919

You could hear Tav and Toy on DC backgrounds.  The group always had a nice harmony.

It pisses me off seeing Irish and Misha smoke in the house.  Where is the vocal coach who was only there five minutes?  :guys:

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2021, 08:54:31 AM
You could hear Tav and Toy on DC backgrounds.  The group always had a nice harmony.

It pisses me off seeing Irish and Misha smoke in the house.  Where is the vocal coach who was only there five minutes?  :guys:
agreed. How dare they smoke when they literally can barely sing and are supposed to be recording an album?

Lazarus

Quote from: bby ddy on June 26, 2021, 06:56:14 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 26, 2021, 06:44:30 AM
Irish has always been pretty useless in 702 even in their heyday. She always a great hype man though.

!!!!!!!!

Misha fought for Irish to stay in the group. Their old management kicked Irish's twin and the 4th member out because they sounded "terrible" - managements exact words. Irish was on the chopping block too. That's when Meelah stormed in and saved the gurls a bit. Misha's been bothered ever since.  :wellheythere:

*per their Unsung episode*

Because 702 was always meant to be a family affair and sadly it didn't turn out that way for Misha.

ssw4919

DopeSoul.

bby ddy

ssw4919

Nonchalantboi

Yassss I live for Irish Britney-esque wobbly vocals on that lil one line ....sis add the pop vocal to the track  :gorlonfire:

🔥🔥🔥

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

DopeSoul.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥