The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Whatever tone Irish had is gone guys. She can barely talk without her voice cracking  :dead: It's dry as shit.

She's drank and pissed it all away, unfortunately. She seems like a sweet woman

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on June 26, 2021, 05:11:17 AM
Whatever tone Irish had is gone guys. She can barely talk without her voice cracking  :dead: It's dry as shit.

She's drank and pissed it all away, unfortunately. She seems like a sweet woman
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is tru asf
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Irish seems like she'd be an amazing restaurant hostess or executive assistant. I wonder if she has any skills outside of music? Cuz this ain't gon work.

Lazarus

Irish has always been pretty useless in 702 even in their heyday. She always a great hype man though.

Meelah carried 702 just like Shamari carried Blaque because Brandi was useless too.

bby ddy

Quote from: The Night King on June 26, 2021, 06:24:16 AM
Irish seems like she'd be an amazing restaurant hostess or executive assistant. I wonder if she has any skills outside of music? Cuz this ain't gon work.

bbcccdx

Not Irish taking reservations at the Cheesecake Factory

Ma Lo

The twins are pretty much the queens of the house smh they served the right way. And they both pretty too. 

Vonc2002

Nah brandi sang in blaque and u can distinctly hear her voice in the background. Irish is closer to Latavia and letoya in destiny's child 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bby ddy

Quote from: Lazarus on June 26, 2021, 06:44:30 AM
Irish has always been pretty useless in 702 even in their heyday. She always a great hype man though.

!!!!!!!!

Misha fought for Irish to stay in the group. Their old management kicked Irish's twin and the 4th member out because they sounded "terrible" - managements exact words. Irish was on the chopping block too. That's when Meelah stormed in and saved the gurls a bit. Misha's been bothered ever since.  :wellheythere:

*per their Unsung episode*

Vonc2002

Quote from: bby ddy on June 26, 2021, 06:50:01 AM
Quote from: The Night King on June 26, 2021, 06:24:16 AM

bbcccdx

Not Irish taking reservations at the Cheesecake Factory
Or managing,  one or the other.

Ma Lo

I loved when Nivea checked the twins and said " we all have awards and accolades". 702 is sitting on multiple platinum albums. Those twins are insufferable. Especially Fallon...

AfroJisiac

ommmmgggg that ex 3LW member's double chin dftgyuhij,ooinubyvtcrxe

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2021, 06:55:39 AM
Nah brandi sang in blaque and u can distinctly hear her voice in the background. Irish is closer to Latavia and letoya in destiny's child

:omgwatshappening: