The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

That's why I understand the cherish twins tho.  Bitch, we're literally writing the music,  producing the music,  and recording the music and yall have the NERVE to say we erased some shit? For what? To have yall come back down here and RERECORD the shit giving us more work to do? Wtf would they be getting out of that? I understood their frustration. They just suck at communicating 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2021, 02:19:35 PM
Quote from: oph k. williams on June 24, 2021, 02:17:11 PM
this song with all of them sounds HOTTTT

irish and misha gave a lil SUMN in the studio, i was like acck

and okay kiely vocal producing !!!

now felisha DEF clocked misha for that performance anxiety. feel sick! gorl...

BUT

sis finally does get in the booth and yall just so happen to lose only irish and misha sessions? BYE. not complaining about her not working then deleting it when she does  :dead:

i get both sides tho.

cherish feel like they doing all this work and not getting any credit, but they ARE pushing everyone off records and trynna dictate who sings what and thats why the other women rightfully are irritated. DEAD @ them doing it to aubrey next episode. it is annoyimg tho, they ne having so much to say about the twins around misha but when they get in front of them, they all stay silent and leave misha flapping. she ki da got with them at that dinner tho.

i feel like the "villian" has changed EVERY damn episode so far

:dead:

niveas comed relief >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But the twins arent taking it upon themselves.  They are literally asking and including the other girls in the decision,   and that's what looks like happens the next episode with aubrey too.

thats not what im seeing. they only did that on the song that it was established everybody was gonna be on. on them other ones, they were literally said "everybody aint gon be able to sing on this one, we like it with not so many vocals"
.. but yall the only two bitches on the song? ccccccc and then next week "aubrey gon be mad, she really wanted to sing on this one. but we want shamari on it". thats def dictating.

ssw4919

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2021, 02:25:46 PM
I will say tho,  it's VERY peculiar that they only lost the sisters parts.  I wouldn't be surprised if Carlos king went and erased the mess himself. King is gonna get a good show no matter WHAT :omf:

!!!! Mr.Burns of reality TV self :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Misha is the most annoying thing.

This girl is just MAD over every damn thing.

rosone1

When they lost Misha and Irish's vocals.Misha said "everything me and Irish worked so hard for, was just lost"  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Ma Lo

Quote from: RAY7 on June 24, 2021, 02:32:26 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on June 24, 2021, 02:28:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2021, 02:25:46 PM
I will say tho,  it's VERY peculiar that they only lost the sisters parts.  I wouldn't be surprised if Carlos king went and erased the mess himself. King is gonna get a good show no matter WHAT :omf:

Kiely prob deleted it  :kii:
exactly, just so she could have an excuse to finally do something
"ok Irish, one more time. Im gonna use THIS one"  :ohwow:
and they didnt even sound GOOD on the re-recordings

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: rosone1 on June 24, 2021, 03:52:19 PM
When they lost Misha and Irish's vocals.Misha said "everything me and Irish worked so hard for, was just lost"  :plzstop: :plzstop:
fssdfdfsfddsffdsdfdfsdfsdsfvssdvvcvc

Ma Lo

bby ddy

Misha is a hot mess. Her tracks were showing at one point. I know she be hiding a flask under that chin. Alcoholic self. 

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

This was a good episode. I continue to live for nivea. Im in the minority in that i understand both sides to the misha vs. The twins drama. Why Misha be looking like the penguin in some scenes lmao
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

rosone1

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 24, 2021, 04:48:37 PM
This was a good episode. I continue to live for nivea. Im in the minority in that i understand both sides to the misha vs. The twins drama. Why Misha be looking like the penguin in some scenes lmao
Idk about Nivea now.Nothing she says gets taken seriously.She plays too much.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: rosone1 on June 24, 2021, 05:04:37 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on June 24, 2021, 04:48:37 PM
Idk about Nivea now.Nothing she says gets taken seriously.She plays too much.
Yea, they kinda be paying sis dust. Still love her though.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius