The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

im good aubrey leaving cuz she was omly pissed that she wasnt getting her way so she checked out and all of a sudden had all these negative reasons and commentwms when everyone was for once working and getting along.

also i see why felisha is lashing kosine rn. like nigga did u just stop my record?  :uhh:

ophababes.

July 14, 2021, 11:03:44 PM #1696 Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:04:32 AM by oph k. williams
edit.

FAMÈ

SHJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJFFJDJDJDJJDJDJF

this barbecue performance was so awkward and embarrassing. I had tears in my eyes watching 

Buy The Stars✨

i want aubrey back.. tbh i was most excited to see aubrey on this show cause I feel more closer to DK than the other girls.  Mostly cause they have the most recent success.  

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 14, 2021, 10:27:58 PM
all the ex-members look tf GOOD

and i don't know what anti-aging elixer left-eye passed on to brandi & shamari but they haven't tf aged a damn day

:usureuok: :usureuok: :gorlonfire:

are you saying lisa was sacrificed ?

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

July 14, 2021, 11:49:43 PM #1701 Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:56:02 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
I loved tonight's episode, loved felisha for the first time. Pam and Kima seem more like ex lovers to me. Why I'm today's old and just now realizing kosine is the same guy that played that slimy rapper on star? I guess he was playing himself lol, and I know lee Daniels got a lick of that chocolate too! Love Misha attitude this episode. Sis looks good with a black wig and pink lip in that confessional.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

Quote from: Troye on July 14, 2021, 11:47:26 PM
Quote from: oph k. williams on July 14, 2021, 10:27:58 PM
all the ex-members look tf GOOD

and i don't know what anti-aging elixer left-eye passed on to brandi & shamari but they haven't tf aged a damn day

:usureuok: :usureuok: :gorlonfire:

are you saying lisa was sacrificed ?

nothing that i said even slightly alluded to that

Freemala Harris

That was some good mess

- Loved the reunion & was SHOCKED Meelah showed ahp. Ch, where was anyone from DK? Kima was right about the Total mess but hey that's evangelist Pam's decision

- Aubrey leaving was a tad unprofessional

- The twins are MESS but very talented. I can see why they checked Kosine since he does seem a bit cavalier and chauvinistic towards producers who are women

- I see Kiely sprinkled a dash of creative direction here. Keep it ahp

- I prefer the twins' version of the songs vs Kosine's. It has a knock but one of his versions had a very dated 2013 west coast r&bass feel to it that was eh

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 14, 2021, 11:49:43 PM
I loved tonight's episode, loved felisha for the first time. Pam and Kima seem more like ex lovers to me. Why I'm today's old and just now realizing kosine is the same guy that played that slimy rapper on star? I guess he was playing himself lol, and I know lee Daniels got a lick of that chocolate too! Love Misha attitude this episode. Sis looks good with a black wig and pink lip in that confessional.

BITCH! I thought I was crazy for picking up that vibe :plzstop:

Not Kim' pissed when she was instantly blocked by Pam's anti-cooch forcefield

Freemala Harris

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 14, 2021, 10:56:35 PM
im good aubrey leaving cuz she was omly pissed that she wasnt getting her way so she checked out and all of a sudden had all these negative reasons and commentwms when everyone was for once working and getting along.

also i see why felisha is lashing kosine rn. like nigga did u just stop my record?  :uhh:

Exactly he had quite the ego

And this is very telling

Imagine some of female faves in the studio having to go toe to toe with male producers' egos in the studio

Now that is eyeopening

ssw4919

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on July 14, 2021, 10:44:46 PM
I don't get why they edited last weeks episode so badly, and showed that Aubrey leaves the house "for a day", yet her mattress is gone. Felisha on IG said that episode jumped between a span of 10+ days. I think the mattress going missing (which is such a joke on a reality show with cameras everywhere and 9 women), happens after the episode we are watching now. It's not like the producers are going to remove her fuckin mattress and then put it back a day later  :dead:

I kind of feel like by the end this group might just be The Twins, Shamari, Keily, Pam and Nivea (fingers crossed). I think Aubrey and Irish will leave, and Misha will follow Irish. What do you all think about people leaving?

Irish leaves?  If she does, she just a f'in follower sniffin behind Aubrey.  Newsflash:  you can't sing, hun.  Be happy you're on backgrounds and got a line or two.   :uhh:

ssw4919

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 14, 2021, 10:56:35 PM

!!!

Aubrey might feel like the group isn't working the best but she's got to remember, they are under time constraints.  They don't have months to develop things. 

She doesn't have a clear vision for anything or any specific improvements to suggest, just a lot of complaints.  Shut up.

Kosine's songs are wack.  I'm glad Kiely stood up for Twin because everyone was just sitting there looking dumb while he was insulting her.   :uhh:

ssw4919

ssw4919

Why was Shamari boppin yo the wack version knowing that wasn't the right one?  Where's your solidarity?  :dead:

They all should have sat there like :19k: when he played his 2002 version.