The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

If Aubrey was serious about this super group, she would've hopped on a treadmill before coming on TV. Obese self. Quiet as its kept, Misha's short and stout teapot ass shoulda been working out with Niv too. 

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: FRANCE on July 15, 2021, 01:21:37 PM
If Aubrey was serious about this super group, she would've hopped on a treadmill before coming on TV. Obese self. Quiet as its kept, Misha's short and stout teapot ass shoulda been working out with Niv too.
:plzstop: :kii: :kii: Leave Queen alone.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Quote from: FRANCE on July 15, 2021, 01:21:37 PM
That's not so quiet

ophababes.

Quote from: bby ddy on July 15, 2021, 10:44:17 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 10:36:21 AM
Cherish's sisters not coming says a lot.  I bet all four of them used to scrap.  :cmerefag:

The oldest sister be going hard for the twins on IG. Look at her smoke list. "Bad Built Misha"  :plzstop:

https://instagram.com/farrah1229?utm_medium=copy_link

waaaaaaaait

queen looks good and is STANNING for felisha & fallon

hmmm.... they semms to still be close wonder why she didn't pull up

ophababes.

but butch after neosha pops this baby owt i need another cherish reunion

:19k:

Eh...

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 10:36:21 AM
Cherish's sisters not coming says a lot.  I bet all four of them used to scrap.  :cmerefag:

I thought that was odd... Then 1 of the twins said if anyone was to from the group she would've wanted the other twin but she's already here.

I didn't know the group didn't get along
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 12:34:59 PM
I'm getting Karen teas from Aubrey.  :uhh:

She is looking down her nose at everyone in the house, realizing this is a BET production with R&B acts making R&B music, and she thinks she's too good.  She thinks her MTV/Diddy background makes her better than they are, when that's not the case. 

I don't know what she was expecting, but she knew tf well this wasn't about to be Making Da Band season 8 with making a pop group on MTV.  :everythingok:

i dont think she is lookin down on them  but out of all of them she has the most current success with DK  so maybe she thought she may know more?  they did make her queen but didnt wanna listen to what she had to say.

the music is also OK but not great. she is right they have no clear sound they are just making random songs it seems

Cowgirl

The music is amazing considering the purpose and circumstances

Nine

Skeletons seems cool.

Now the rest of the songs...

:mmyulost:

especially that corny gospel mess and Talking.

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on July 15, 2021, 02:56:00 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 12:34:59 PM
I'm getting Karen teas from Aubrey.  :uhh:

She is looking down her nose at everyone in the house, realizing this is a BET production with R&B acts making R&B music, and she thinks she's too good.  She thinks her MTV/Diddy background makes her better than they are, when that's not the case. 

I don't know what she was expecting, but she knew tf well this wasn't about to be Making Da Band season 8 with making a pop group on MTV.  :everythingok:

i dont think she is lookin down on them  but out of all of them she has the most current success with DK  so maybe she thought she may know more?  they did make her queen but didnt wanna listen to what she had to say.

the music is also OK but not great. she is right they have no clear sound they are just making random songs it seems

Technically, the twins have the most recent success as songwriters.  They know more about the current musical landscape than all the rest— including DK— who haven't had hits in 15ish or more years. 

She thought she could come in and run the girls when she really has nothing concrete to contribute either.  All she made was a poster board.  She only really got mad once Shamari got on the song she wanted to be on.

I think she's looking down on them for making R&B midtempos and a gospel record.  She was really mad that none of them could dance.

bby ddy

The Cherish sisters aren't beefing. Farrah and Neosha supports the twins and both watch the show. They'd rather focus on their families than be in the spotlight. The twins are still hungry & working as we can see.

Farrah posted these memes on her story after the previous episode  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Planet Her on July 15, 2021, 02:58:01 PM
The music is amazing considering the purpose and circumstances

Exactly.  They're only there for a few weeks.  In-house with nine women, one set of producers, and a pandemic.  There is no time to come up with awesome plans.

I didn't expect much musically.  It's not like they were going to get a #1 hit on their hands.  But it would be a cute lil EP to stream.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 15, 2021, 03:24:15 PM
Skeletons seems cool.

Now the rest of the songs...

:mmyulost:

especially that corny gospel mess and Talking.
ew not skeletons

Talking is the only mess worth something here  :sobusyjetsetter:

ssw4919

Quote from: bby ddy on July 15, 2021, 03:37:03 PM
The Cherish sisters aren't beefing. Farrah and Neosha supports the twins and both watch the show. They'd rather focus on their families than be in the spotlight. The twins are still hungry & working as we can see.

Farrah posted these memes on her story after the previous episode  :plzstop:

Not a sisterly brawl.   :cmerefag: