The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: Troye on July 15, 2021, 02:56:00 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 15, 2021, 12:34:59 PM
I'm getting Karen teas from Aubrey.  :uhh:

She is looking down her nose at everyone in the house, realizing this is a BET production with R&B acts making R&B music, and she thinks she's too good.  She thinks her MTV/Diddy background makes her better than they are, when that's not the case. 

I don't know what she was expecting, but she knew tf well this wasn't about to be Making Da Band season 8 with making a pop group on MTV.  :everythingok:

i dont think she is lookin down on them  but out of all of them she has the most current success with DK  so maybe she thought she may know more?  they did make her queen but didnt wanna listen to what she had to say.

the music is also OK but not great. she is right they have no clear sound they are just making random songs it seems

Technically, the twins have the most recent success as songwriters.  They know more about the current musical landscape than all the rest— including DK— who haven't had hits in 15ish or more years. 

She thought she could come in and run the girls when she really has nothing concrete to contribute either.  All she made was a poster board.  She only really got mad once Shamari got on the song she wanted to be on.

I think she's looking down on them for making R&B midtempos and a gospel record.  She was really mad that none of them could dance.

Well I guess I mean more so as an artist, Aubrey has the most recent success which is kinda crazy to think about.  What song on the radio now have the twins produced that's a hit ? I know they said they wrote hits but don't know what they are.

Also yeah no one wants a gospel mess. Let's get honest. Only Pam really did. We want some good rnb music. If I wanna hear a gospel mess I'll turn on td Jake's. 

Also wouldn't you be mad if they took you offf a song ? There aren't many to choose from. Why would Bree look down in rnb mid temps when her group did many ? Lol 

Nine

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 15, 2021, 03:38:23 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 15, 2021, 03:24:15 PM
Skeletons seems cool.

Now the rest of the songs...

:mmyulost:

especially that corny gospel mess and Talking.
ew not skeletons

Talking is the only mess worth something here  :sobusyjetsetter:
Talking sounds late

and every time I hear the song I think of Irish singing it sounding a fool

Skeletons is a crossover smash owt

:ATLcameo:

Young

Ummmm

why aren't yawl praising Bird's Eye view?

THATS the one :gorlonfire:

FRANCE

Quote from: Troye on July 15, 2021, 03:43:39 PM

She is looking down her nose at everyone in the house, realizing this is a BET production with R&B acts making R&B music, and she thinks she's too good.  She thinks her MTV/Diddy background makes her better than they are, when that's not the case. 

I don't know what she was expecting, but she knew tf well this wasn't about to be Making Da Band season 8 with making a pop group on MTV.  :everythingok:

i dont think she is lookin down on them  but out of all of them she has the most current success with DK  so maybe she thought she may know more?  they did make her queen but didnt wanna listen to what she had to say.

the music is also OK but not great. she is right they have no clear sound they are just making random songs it seems

Technically, the twins have the most recent success as songwriters.  They know more about the current musical landscape than all the rest— including DK— who haven't had hits in 15ish or more years. 

She thought she could come in and run the girls when she really has nothing concrete to contribute either.  All she made was a poster board.  She only really got mad once Shamari got on the song she wanted to be on.

I think she's looking down on them for making R&B midtempos and a gospel record.  She was really mad that none of them could dance.

Well I guess I mean more so as an artist, Aubrey has the most recent success which is kinda crazy to think about.  What song on the radio now have the twins produced that's a hit ? I know they said they wrote hits but don't know what they are.

Also yeah no one wants a gospel mess. Let's get honest. Only Pam really did. We want some good rnb music. If I wanna hear a gospel mess I'll turn on td Jake's. 

Also wouldn't you be mad if they took you offf a song ? There aren't many to choose from. Why would Bree look down in rnb mid temps when her group did many ? Lol

Justin Bieber's Peaches.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FRANCE on July 15, 2021, 03:57:22 PM
Quote from: Troye on July 15, 2021, 03:43:39 PM

Justin Bieber's Peaches.

Oh ok well that's a damn book for them ! I didn't like that song though lol but the fact they are getting Justin placements is amazing for them. 

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Yea Elijah said the same in his live
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

They exceeded my expectations music wise. I didn't expect them to take that aspect this seriously. Saw it as purely a vehicle for mess (which it is to some degree)
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Brandi looks tf AMAZING! This bitch looks like she stepped straight outta whatever year blaque debuted

Vonc2002

Not Irish (The WORST voice in the house) saying it was embarrassing because she only had 4 lines
 Baby u was barely able to BARK out those 4. If u don't go on some damn where :omf:

Aalonso.

JCJ 🪐

Dnndnf fnfnfnfn

They must've edited some mess out cuz the way Irish became so angry all of a sudden
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"