❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on June 17, 2021, 02:55:28 PM
LEAD Misha

I dont like her but I feel bad for how they are looking on this show

She sounds awful here too.

:disgusted:

Vonc2002

Quote from: dee... on June 17, 2021, 02:57:35 PM
Pam know damn well she was turned ON when Aubrey rubbed her leg.
pam really did the most. Maybe she just wanted the fat ass girl off her leg. She does look HEAVY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 17, 2021, 03:05:40 PM
LEAD Misha

That boy I'm ready to do this kinda did what it needed to do
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2021, 03:05:42 PM
pam really did the most. Maybe she just wanted the fat ass girl off her leg. She does look HEAVY
:dead: :dead: :dead:
"gotta speak up!"
Not her turning into Andrew Caldwell Im Delivert

RAY7

LEAD Misha

I mean she actually has some voice in there which Im giving her credit for

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 17, 2021, 03:11:06 PM
"gotta speak up!"

And tbh it WAS homophobic in a way imo.  That girl leaning on her fckn leg had shit to do with sexuality.  Anytime anyone of the same sex touches u, it's sexual?  To me it seems like she was addressing it because of what audience perception could be, and that's what was stupid to me.  If u know ur no longer caught up in that and are secure in ur sexuality at this point than why turn this into something it clearly isn't? Why are u tap dancing for what other people might think?  She's still struggling tbh. I didn't even notice aubrey leaning on her until she said it

Annie

Yeah Pam really disappointed me with her Deliverttt :sistas: comment. It was homophobic of her to say.

And how are you going to make a super girlgroup with these different attitudes? Like either have a gospel group and/or a PCD. And if you don't have moves or the voice why are you even there? I'm sorry but they are wasting eachothers time.

I really hope they will get even just one song out of this. The show is very entertaining tho, I will definitely watch the other episodes.

/.\

ssw4919

My favorite thing is all my YouTubers are giving a lil vocal in their reviews for this show.  hjmmnnkcgccxc  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :feelinmyself:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2021, 03:19:26 PM
"gotta speak up!"

And tbh it WAS homophobic in a way imo.  That girl leaning on her fckn leg had shit to do with sexuality.  Anytime anyone of the same sex touches u, it's sexual?  To me it seems like she was addressing it because of what audience perception could be, and that's what was stupid to me.  If u know ur no longer caught up in that and are secure in ur sexuality at this point than why turn this into something it clearly isn't? Why are u tap dancing for what other people might think?  She's still struggling tbh. I didn't even notice aubrey leaning on her until she said it
I agree 100%
and it was making me cringe. She seems like a very nice person but clearly this is something shes still struggling with and Aubrey touching her leg triggered something

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on June 17, 2021, 03:12:41 PM
LEAD Misha

I mean she actually has some voice in there which Im giving her credit for

Well set the bar in HELL then. Cause CHILE.

:hmph:

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on June 17, 2021, 03:32:07 PM
"gotta speak up!"

I agree 100%
and it was making me cringe. She seems like a very nice person but clearly this is something shes still struggling with and Aubrey touching her leg triggered something

!!!

Pam is dealing with some things a bit

Young

Quote from: dee... on June 17, 2021, 03:46:25 PM
Well Pam did do a recent interview and mentioned that there were things that occurred in the music mansion that she believed she was over.
:enchantress:

Aalonso.

"gotta speak up!"

And tbh it WAS homophobic in a way imo.  That girl leaning on her fckn leg had shit to do with sexuality.  Anytime anyone of the same sex touches u, it's sexual?  To me it seems like she was addressing it because of what audience perception could be, and that's what was stupid to me.  If u know ur no longer caught up in that and are secure in ur sexuality at this point than why turn this into something it clearly isn't

Cuz to be honest I didn't know it was a FACT that she was a dyke. I mean one could assume based on her style in the 90s but I never had confirmation until she gave it on the show :dead:

JCJ 🪐

LEAD Misha

Why wasn't she giving this on the show  :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

Quote from: dee... on June 17, 2021, 03:46:25 PM
Well Pam did do a recent interview and mentioned that there were things that occurred in the music mansion that she believed she was over.
:guys:
I mean damn near every girl there plays for the other team....or has. Maybe pam caught wind of some shit going down and she was letting it be known EARLY that she wasn't for the fuck shit :plzstop: