Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 17, 2021, 11:59:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2021, 10:41:48 PM
Just looked it up and kiely has outsold everyone in the house :omf:
gffdgtgfg
But then again so has LaTavia
This is different because it's literally about who had the best selling group in the house and not about what PERSON sold the most.  Kiely's groups were the most successful....... and then aubrey actually. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 18, 2021, 12:01:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2021, 11:32:44 PM
Why I just watch this and naturi was lowkey the best singer in 3 little bitches :uhh:

:dead: at lowkey
I thought Adrienne was pretty good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Adrienne's voice was more fitting for the sound 3LW was going for. So I understood why she got the most leads. I remember them also saying she was very quick in the studio so they took advantage of that. She did backgrounds really fast. And that Naturi would get parts but for whatever reason, she wouldnt deliver in the studio - not learning her parts properly beforehand, etc. Don't know how true that is though. 

Bish

702>>>everyone else

They had the biggest hit by far of anyone else in the house 

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bish on June 18, 2021, 12:49:19 AM
702>>>everyone else

They had the biggest hit by far of anyone else in the house
so what

m

Cool

Pam was the most consistent hit maker and Kiely was the biggest album seller/touring act

702 really ain't shit with their 2.5 hits and flop albers :unbothered:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

June 18, 2021, 08:29:29 AM #695 Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:08:41 AM by ShujiRella🔥🥵
Chile. Y'all need to stop making it sound like the girls in 702 were all equal. MEELAH was 702. If it weren't for her (or some other lead THAT COULD ACTUALLY SING), there would be no 702 and they'd have zero fucking hits. That girl carried that damn group. So while Irish Spring and what's the other one name can throw out how much they sold, they should be kissing Meelah's ass for giving them any semblance of relevance.

:disgusted:

RAY7

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 18, 2021, 08:29:29 AM
Chile. Y'all need to stop making it sound like the girls in 702 were all equal. MEESHA was 702. If it weren't for her (or some other lead THAT COULD ACTUALLY SING), there would be no 702 and they'd have zero fucking hits. That girl carried that damn group. So while Irish Spring and what's the other one name can throw out how much they sold, they should be kissing Meesha's ass for giving them any semblance of relevance.

:dead: :dead:
the way you kept calling this girl "Meesha" so hard when her name is Kameelah
and Misha actually is the one on the show

Justaway_

Xjdhdhdhshsgsgsgsgsgs

So important that he couldn't even get her name right

Young

b7

M-Rocka

Harlem

Saw the 2nd episode and idk if this show is a good look for 702... might be a wake up call for them internally to step their shit up and apologize to Meelah for all the BS they put her through... but yeah they should've thought about all the singing & dancing they had to do & if they were capable before officially joining

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on June 18, 2021, 08:48:15 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 18, 2021, 08:29:29 AM
Chile. Y'all need to stop making it sound like the girls in 702 were all equal. MEESHA was 702. If it weren't for her (or some other lead THAT COULD ACTUALLY SING), there would be no 702 and they'd have zero fucking hits. That girl carried that damn group. So while Irish Spring and what's the other one name can throw out how much they sold, they should be kissing Meesha's ass for giving them any semblance of relevance.

:dead: :dead:
the way you kept calling this girl "Meesha" so hard when her name is Kameelah
and Misha actually is the one on the show

I meant to type Meelah. I have no idea why I kept typing Meesha.

:plzstop:

Vonc2002