The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Kyle from Jagged Edge, Sisqo, Que, Raz-B, T-Low & Tweety from Next

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

They should do male and female together. Just imagine the mess.  I think they def have some surprises in store this season. I want Tevin Campbell to pooch in the house and show these girls how to really sing and serve fish. 

Vonc2002

I think the only people that would really take this opportunity seriously are older people tho.  A couple of those niggers from new edition, blackstreet, Aaron Hall, next is good choice,  dru hill is a good choice, etc
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Tevin Campbell would be a good addition, chico debarge, case, Donnell Jones, etc.  Call up all the old flops tbh

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 18, 2021, 10:33:31 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on June 18, 2021, 09:24:34 AM
I want an all male cast  :kii: bring Que from Day26, maybe one other member and some guys we haven't seen in a while. Guaranteed mess
Now I'd love to see an all Male cast

!!!!

Me too
:ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on June 18, 2021, 11:44:44 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 18, 2021, 10:33:31 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on June 18, 2021, 09:24:34 AM
I want an all male cast  :kii: bring Que from Day26, maybe one other member and some guys we haven't seen in a while. Guaranteed mess
Now I'd love to see an all Male cast

!!!!

Me too
:ohwow:
:omf:

Vonc2002

And if they bringing anybody from day 26, we already know it's willie goofy ass. Lowkey mike or rob tho>>>>>>>>>
The SINGERS of the group 

Young

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 18, 2021, 11:32:14 AM
Faggot edge members can stay right where tf they at!
I mean, they would be good for TV
they're better off than half these women tbh

Vonc2002

Ray, did u see a question mark behind what I said?  No, I SAID!

FRANCE

I'd tune in to a male one for sure.

Toss is Taryll from 3T too for some Jackson mess.

M-Rocka

Que from Day26 would definitely bring the energy and theatrics. Angry, dramatic self. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002