The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Justaway_ on June 18, 2021, 08:52:24 AM
Xjdhdhdhshsgsgsgsgsgs

So important that he couldn't even get her name right

Gorl fuck you. My point still stands.

:unbothered:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

b7

Quote from: JCJ on June 17, 2021, 11:28:59 PM
Quote from: The Night King on June 17, 2021, 10:24:21 PM
I think this was the only time misha gave a bit of something ..

Misha used to sing a bit. What happened?  :uhh: I think a lot of it is nerves and being out of practice for so long...and obviously age
definitely out of practice and i think she and her sister had a drinking problem. That will ruin ur voice faster than smoking and anything else because it dries everything out. You can hear it when Irish speaks, not just when she sings. She can barely get a word out without cracking.

They're both too young for it to be an age thing.

b7

I want an all male cast  :kii: bring Que from Day26, maybe one other member and some guys we haven't seen in a while. Guaranteed mess

Annie

I think some of these ladies would perform better in the studio without the rest judging every note and without a camera. They looked so nervous..

/.\

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: RIG 7 on June 18, 2021, 09:19:53 AM
Quote from: JCJ on June 17, 2021, 11:28:59 PM
Quote from: The Night King on June 17, 2021, 10:24:21 PM
I think this was the only time misha gave a bit of something ..

Misha used to sing a bit. What happened?  :uhh: I think a lot of it is nerves and being out of practice for so long...and obviously age
definitely out of practice and i think she and her sister had a drinking problem. That will ruin ur voice faster than smoking and anything else because it dries everything out. You can hear it when Irish speaks, not just when she sings. She can barely get a word out without cracking.

They're both too young for it to be an age thing.

I keep forgetting they're 43 and 41  :uhh: Basically Bran's, Mon's, etc., age  :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FAMÈ

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG 7 on June 18, 2021, 09:24:34 AM
I want an all male cast  :kii: bring Que from Day26, maybe one other member and some guys we haven't seen in a while. Guaranteed mess
Now I'd love to see an all Male cast