The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: Annie on July 02, 2021, 12:43:24 PM
Quote from: oph k. williams on July 02, 2021, 12:36:19 PM
Quote from: Annie on July 02, 2021, 12:26:02 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on July 02, 2021, 11:53:26 AM
Aubrey is a mess but at least she was trying to do SOMETHING to provide structure and creativity
so I give her props for that
Kiely wasnt doing anything, Pam was turning into Andrew Caldwell, Cherish & 702 were beefing, Nivea was somewhere eating/working out
I mean...

That's true! At least she was trying
And it seemed to work for a minute..
Its probably also an impossible job to create a supergroup with so many different people. I think the start with Kiely really messed things up, it's like everyone was paranoid someone wanted to take control.

A lot of different personalities and egos. Some ladies really need more time and practice to develop their talent more and others seem to be more ready but are bulldozing over others. Even if they manage to record the songs I don't think it would ever be possible for them to be colleagues.

but see that's the thing. the way kie explains is makes sense. let the ladies get to know each other and actually start WORKING together and then figure out the direction together (as they are all seasoned and egotistical) and then she can execute. that lisa frank poster board was nothing more than aubrey trying to *look* like she was doing something. nothing but a visual without any plan of execution. i don't see how kiely messed anything up, all she did was come in and announce why she was there, which was confirmed by carlos. if anything it was him who messed up the dynamic by not letting the ladies know that kiely had indeed been brought on as the creative director.

You have a point..no one seemed to have a problem with the vocal coach for example because she was introduced as someone who would help. Same with the producer.

Still I think there was some doubt in Kiely's mind because she did join them in the studio and also at dance practice. I have a feeling we don't know the full story..she probably had a bad experience shooting for the pilot (with Farrah, Melody, Cherish, D Woods).

yea i can see how that would be confusing. kie says the only reason she jumped on the track/danced is just to boost morale and cuz everybody kept asking her to. but from this last live she did she alluded to possibly being on other tracks so idk we gon see!

Andthecategoryis...

SOMEBODY POST QUEEN IRISH LASHING US WITH THAT "HE IS" VOCAL FROM HER INSTA
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ReVon

Quote from: RAY7 on July 02, 2021, 01:53:49 PM

Um ok Irish, there's a little talent in there

She just lacks vocal skill. She could give a MACY GRAY lashing if she really wanted to
with the right vocal producer.

:stressed:

Andthecategoryis...

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 02, 2021, 02:23:32 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on July 02, 2021, 01:53:49 PM

Um ok Irish, there's a little talent in there

She just lacks vocal skill. She could give a MACY GRAY lashing if she really wanted to
with the right vocal producer.

:stressed:
Yessssss, I feel an Andra Day lashing in my spirit

Young

ophababes.

Cowboy Nine