The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: Scott. on July 24, 2021, 04:42:15 PM
Quote from: Young on July 24, 2021, 10:23:39 AM
The way Shamari is neutral , talented and slaying the entire time >>>
nah. She's two faced as hell to me

Yeah I'm not feeling Switzerland Shamari.

ssw4919

Shamari needs to take a stand and use her voice to speak up.  She acts like she's in lalaland.

bby ddy

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 24, 2021, 05:17:50 PM
Shamari needs to take a stand and use her voice to speak up.  She acts like she's in lalaland.

Right she's the only one who's mute every time something occurs in the house. Even Pam called a thing a thing.  :justabit:

FRANCE

Quote from: bby ddy on July 24, 2021, 05:21:27 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 24, 2021, 05:17:50 PM
Shamari needs to take a stand and use her voice to speak up.  She acts like she's in lalaland.

Right she's the only one who's mute every time something occurs in the house. Even Pam called a thing a thing.  :justabit:

And that's prob why she got cut from RHOA. This neutral stance and personality just ain't gonna cut it.

ssw4919

She had more spark on RHOA.  No one really came for her.  Aubrey wanted to over that song, but she didn't.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

The girls love paying my comments dust, but my god always come through. My boy scotty comes in and speak nothing but Facts!  Similar facts to mine And i live because our feelings are always mutual. Glad someone sees the same Shamari i see. Getting drunk every episode isn't a personality, it reeks of desperation. #ThePariah
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 24, 2021, 06:47:15 PM
The girls love paying my comments dust, but my god always come through. My boy scotty comes in and speak nothing but Facts!  Similar facts to mine And i live because our feelings are always mutual. Glad someone sees the same Shamari i see. Getting drunk every episode isn't a personality, it reeks of desperation. #ThePariah

n
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

July 24, 2021, 06:55:22 PM #2002 Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 06:56:46 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
A hit dog will holler. Some of thw girls can't take my independent opinions and its ok. #vindicated #ThePariah #MyPower
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

SouravMay

Quote from: Marilyn on July 11, 2021, 11:49:46 AM
When Felisha asked "what other female producer you know besides Missy Elliot?" that made me think.

After thinking HARD I thought of Dianne Warren...and I couldn't think of any more. That's pretty sad. I never realized how male dominated that area was.

- Esther Dean
- Keri Hilson
- Andrea Martin
- Linda Perry
- Stacy Barthe

come to mind.
B7

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on July 23, 2021, 11:42:15 PM
This show is a mess. I like the twins. I think they are talented,and I do like their personalities, but they also suck at the same time. Especially in this setting. At the end of the day 4 women will leave the house, the songs, the group or whatever because of these two.

I have been really enjoying this show, for what it is. Let's not act like Carlos King is some genius.i only tuned into this because I know who some of these women are and I love r&b.

I'm not really looking forward to the end episodes. I see what it is. The 4 or 5 women remaining will "perform" for a group of 30 people at the end and no one will remember or care, even if birds eye view sounds good.

Anyone expecting this show to get a second season shouldn't.

This show will definitely get another season

Kaeli.

Quote from: Marilyn on July 11, 2021, 11:49:46 AM
When Felisha asked "what other female producer you know besides Missy Elliot?" that made me think.

After thinking HARD I thought of Dianne Warren...and I couldn't think of any more. That's pretty sad. I never realized how male dominated that area was.
theres plenty

They just produce for themselves VBSBSHSJDJ

SouravMay

Quote from: Young on July 10, 2021, 12:20:25 PM
Sndbdbdbdbd

I literally just made an Encore playlist with all my fav hits from the Queens

But personally for me it's:

1. Nivea
2. Cherish
3. Total
4. 702
5. Danity Kane
6. 3LW
7. Blaque (I need to get into their album tbh)

For me it is:

1) Nivea
2) Danity Kane
3) 702
4) Cherish
5) 3LW
6) Blaque
7) Total
B7

Kaeli.

Amazing

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on July 24, 2021, 06:47:15 PM

Yeah I don't like her that much either but her voice>>>>>>>>