The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Everytime Kiely gets confronted, she caves. She loves talking shit (mainly behind ppl's back) and when she gets checked, she's 'hurt' and MUTE. Spineless bitch. 

ophababes.

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on July 23, 2021, 01:29:51 PM
"talking" won't be the same without Nivea :stressed:

the twins are just ok

!!!!!

am hoping quee came back around after filming and allowed them to use her vocals

ooh or maybe she comes back?

:wellheythere: :ATLcameo:

bby ddy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 23, 2021, 01:21:38 PM
Quote from: ophmani on July 23, 2021, 12:52:53 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 23, 2021, 12:48:58 PM
Misha and Irish start shit to deflect from their lack of talent.

im really not understanding irish all of a sudden being at her breaking point. like sis you been perfectly happy dodging the studio this whole time now out of nowhere u mad and demanding more parts? its like whatever angry spirt was in misha jumped out and into irish

A complete 180. I know Meelah was climbing the walls working with those two.

I low-key think she's pushing them out so there's no one left to tell her she sounds a mess  :udontlookok:

Misha has always been insufferable it seems but I didn't know Irish was too. Chain smoking formerly gorgeous self.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

wait up guys

im rewatching and even after kosine stopped felishas record, she STILL kept it cute. it wasnt until after he played his version of the record did she get with him. he asked her what the issue was and she said the bass was too loud and he started giving "well did shamari look like she wasnt feeling it"

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK THAT GOT TO DO WITH WHAT I JUST SAID ???

yea im glad felisha lashed his chauvsnistic ass.

FadedEnvy

Quote from: RAY7 on July 23, 2021, 12:49:10 PM
I feel like it was his defense for ppl yelling at him & cussing
he probably really wanted to say "shut the fuck up bitch" but he couldnt so "relax, sweetheart" just came out

I agree with this. You could tell he was catching himself from snapping back at her. It's kinda a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation because if he had returned the energy she gave him they woudls have been saying he's a bitch because "a real man should never argue with a woman" like that. As we saw with reactions to the Elijah vs. Aubrey arguement, but when Kosine tries to compose himself in the heat of the moment and take the gentlemen approach, he's a complete chauvinist who is dissmissive and talking down to her because she is a woman. People need to be consistent, you can't have it both ways.

ssw4919

n

It's not like there are only two options.  He could have spoken to her without being condescending.

Regardless, he attempted to apologize and they blew it off because they are doofuses.  

bedtime stories

I'm about to get into the mess this wknd

Y'all are INTO this d dnndndbdbbdb  :plzstop: Not 130 pages

Must be some MESS worth diggin into

ophababes.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 23, 2021, 07:51:22 PM
n

It's not like there are only two options.  He could have spoken to her without being condescending.

!!!!!!

OR

he could have come in with some RESPECT and the mess would never have escalated the way it did. regardless of how felisha responded, HIS lack of work ethic and attitude was the root of the mess. lets just be clear about THAT.

Cowgirl