The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: bby ddy on July 23, 2021, 12:03:14 AM
PraiseEm Pam gets on my nerves lol. Why did she only come for Kiely but kept it light with the twins?

vcvvvvvvvcccxzxxcxx

NO smoke for the twins

imma just remove myself, cuhz !

gorl shut thee fuck up

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

Quote from: JCJ on July 23, 2021, 05:14:42 AM
I'm really starting to use Pam a bit. Holy self

Yeah, it was a lil annoying at first, but her faith and the role it plays with bringing some level of peace in the house has been more admirable the past couple eps.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on July 23, 2021, 07:11:29 AM
Quote from: JCJ on July 23, 2021, 05:14:42 AM
I'm really starting to use Pam a bit. Holy self

Yeah, it was a lil annoying at first, but her faith and the role it plays with bringing some level of peace in the house has been more admirable the past couple eps.

And you can tell she's still struggling with her sexuality. Hope she finds a way to be true to herself and keep her faith
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

I can't STAND Felisha guys. I watched the last episode again and even though Kosine turned the record off, the way she came at him was way too much.

ophababes.

she def came strong, but i think it was a build up of more thwman him stopping the record. like, you not doing what we need you to do and being real cavalier about it at that, then wanna turn around and dismiss what I did, which was only because you weren't doing what YOU were supposed to do. i kinda woulda been fuming too.

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ophmani on July 23, 2021, 11:58:07 AM
she def came strong, but i think it was a build up of more thwman him stopping the record. like, you not doing what we need you to do and being real cavalier about it at that, then wanna turn around and dismiss what I did, which was only because you weren't doing what YOU were supposed to do. i kinda woulda been fuming too.

I agree, he needs to get his shit together her but all he did was turn the record the off. a simple, "we decided we're gonna go with my version" would have sufficed.

I think I'm just bored of the arguments atp.

Gilgamesh.

Irish has the unmitigated gall to ask what someone else brings to the table?  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

BSHSHHSSVDD

This delusion/confidence. I have never...

FAMÈ

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 23, 2021, 11:53:19 AM
I can't STAND Felisha guys. I watched the last episode again and even though Kosine turned the record off, the way she came at him was way too much.

Gilgamesh.

ophababes.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 23, 2021, 12:02:53 PM
Quote from: ophmani on July 23, 2021, 11:58:07 AM

I agree, he needs to get his shit together her but all he did was turn the record the off. a simple, "we decided we're gonna go with my version" would have sufficed.

I think I'm just bored of the arguments atp.

vvmcxx yea at this point let's just get the damn records done. how many times can u have the same argument mess