The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

I get why Kiely didn't say shit to Irish. She gets triggered and offended over every litte thing because of her inferiority complex. Her and Misha.

But it was time to stop sugarcoating shit for these girls.

They are the weakest links and they need to shape up or ship out.

:unbothered:

ssw4919

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 22, 2021, 12:13:37 AM
Opinions on tonights Ep:

- Irish and Misha are too terrible in every field (singing, dancing, composing etc) to be rejecting constructive criticism
- HOWEVER, when Kiely and the twins were down there gossiping, DIErish kinda had every right to be pissed. I'm glad Nivea caught that they were tryna mask their gossip as constructive criticism
- I agree with the twins saying that there needs to be less sugarcoating going on, however, there's a way to go about it.
- Felisha is ugly & is wrong in this Cosine situation. There's no reason for her to get her point across the way she does. all this screaming and carrying on is unprofessional & is probably why Cherish didn't lash.
- Also, Felisha is ugly.
- Shamari needs to speak up or sumn... Monica looking self.
- Nivea left because she was having crack withdrawals... i'm told.
- I liked seeing Spam check Kiely

!!!! to everything.

The twins are right in principle about everything.  It's just their delivery and communication style is horrible.   :kii:

YOU are the problem when you are in the center of virtually every conflict in a large cast of people.  Even Nivea and Pam are on the verge of snapping and throwing hands.   :uhh:  They make the environment so volatile and combative regarding every single issue.  :ummwhat:  Imagine being in a real group going on tour with them for months.  No, ma'am.

Then you have Irish and Misha being delusional and lazy, so it's a bad combination.

Irish, you sound bad, girl!   :usureuok:  What's not clicking?  And you can't dance.  Just shut up and play your Michelle role in the group.  You can't dance either, so you are basically dead weight. 

However, the twins and Kiely should not be downstairs gossiping and laughing at her.  They should have sat her down with some compassion and said, "Look, we'd love to give you more parts but we really want you to nail the vocals.  Let's do some extra vocal practice, work with Shamari or the strongest singers, put down the cigs  :everythingok: and perfect this part."  Maybe if she does 50 takes, one will sound good.   :dead:  She should dedicate a few days to working on one part instead of walking around complaining. 

Misha, same thing with dancing.  Kiely is a strong dancer trying to help you in an area you yourself said is your weakest area.   :uhh:  What's the problem?  Take direction and shut up.

Kosine's apology wasn't perfect, but it was at least a first step.  They could have talked it out with him.

Some people don't value peace enough to compromise or let things go.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Freemala Harris

I will say

Phineas & Ferb

I respect their talent and why they have to be sharks to survive this male dominated industry

But like the others said, they're the common denom. Everything is crumbling around them BUT this is good TV! This is the best reality mess OWT!

And Carlos is a messy 'ggot for having Mish & them lean in to hear that  :kii:

Pam basically said the weakest link thing in a nicer way that Niv was trying to say

I can see why Niv blew up due to past trauma and her already being stressed/triggered earlier due to her mother's death

At this point, this is good TV but i'm going to be shocked to see this wrap up well at the end.

And Kiely giving MET Gala 2018 shivering in fear of Niv took me DOWN

Oh & Irish being bout and ready to crack skulls had me screaming. Sis was ready! Barely motivated self

ssw4919

ssw4919

vjkllvvhnmmm at Irish ready to knuck if they buck one minute, then switching to a makeup tutorial mid-rant.  :plzstop:

Irish and Misha are ghetto.  Lemme find out they were bullying Meelah.

Freemala Harris

I also noted Pam let down her anti-dyke forcefield agains

Holy self

That comment she made was telling

The twins better keep it cute cause the quiet ones usually are always the gors ya don't mess with. 

Freemala Harris

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 22, 2021, 02:33:39 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 22, 2021, 12:13:37 AM
Opinions on tonights Ep:

- Irish and Misha are too terrible in every field (singing, dancing, composing etc) to be rejecting constructive criticism
- HOWEVER, when Kiely and the twins were down there gossiping, DIErish kinda had every right to be pissed. I'm glad Nivea caught that they were tryna mask their gossip as constructive criticism
- I agree with the twins saying that there needs to be less sugarcoating going on, however, there's a way to go about it.
- Felisha is ugly & is wrong in this Cosine situation. There's no reason for her to get her point across the way she does. all this screaming and carrying on is unprofessional & is probably why Cherish didn't lash.
- Also, Felisha is ugly.
- Shamari needs to speak up or sumn... Monica looking self.
- Nivea left because she was having crack withdrawals... i'm told.
- I liked seeing Spam check Kiely

!!!! to everything.

The twins are right in principle about everything.  It%u2019s just their delivery and communication style is horrible.   :kii:

YOU are the problem when you are in the center of virtually every conflict in a large cast of people.  Even Nivea and Pam are on the verge of snapping and throwing hands.   :uhh:  They make the environment so volatile and combative regarding every single issue.  :ummwhat:  Imagine being in a real group going on tour with them for months.  No, ma%u2019am.

Then you have Irish and Misha being delusional and lazy, so it%u2019s a bad combination.

I agree

The twins are right like 60-70% of the time

And like you said, there's a way to go about it

And what makes me scream is that the twins go OWT of their way to say it in the WORST way possible

They're the epitome of fuckin rude and it makes me scream

The most telling thing about them is their own sisters not showing up to the damn listening party. Yada yada they're busy, yeah yeah. The writing on the wall is that they're volatile to the point where their own group seems to have implicitly imploded.

Shit, they even lashed each other on the show.

What makes their lashings worse is that its double trouble. What kind of super effective attack? I would hope they have hands cause people that talk this much shit need to.

I wont be surprised if Phineas & Ferb + Misha & Irish's unenthused selves go into a battle royale of BLOWS

------

At this point I gotta ask:

Is there anyone LEFT on the cast that the twins didn't LASH? Shit!

Freemala Harris

And yeah, Kiely is entertaining but underhanded

The passive aggressive high school mess is very transparent

Cackling and gossiping but scared to the wall and about to fold like paper when confronted/run up on

Like gor

---

At this point, all of this is entertaining but the premise of the show seems misleading as I expected. If anything, its more of a predictable reel in for typical reality drama.

Carlos can't really fly this as a constructive woman empowerment kumbaya mess if its slowly veering into BGC 2.0 lite.

Like I hope all of this ends in a constructive way cause pure mess like this is cute in doses. However, I don't see this show having a long future if they're going to mislead us when its just about MESS.

Freemala Harris

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRnTE9JHzbB/

They went live with Kosine

Some commenters are saying its giving damage control

They don't want that Aunt Viv too volatile to work with curse to hit them huh?

And its interesting how they didn't watch this episode. Embarrassed huh? Or was it simply the backlash? Hm.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Im the Queen of this house! If you want some come get it .-Misha
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius