Nicki, Doja, Megan, and Cardi all dropping Friday

Started by Plastic., June 08, 2021, 06:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

dfhjsdh I mean he has a point tho.

Meg' is very one-note. You always know what you're gonna get when you hear a Meg' song,

Lucid Salvatore

June 10, 2021, 07:57:40 AM #166 Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 08:01:22 AM by Lucid Salvatore
The way the black women that were rooting for Meg' in 2018/2019 are starting to turn on her

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/megan-thee-stallion-announces-new-single-"thot-"-this-friday.4566890/

• "Is it bad that I already know how this will sound in my head?"

• "Didn't she just announce like last month she was taking a break and now she's dropping music? I don't think she can afford to take a break imo. I don't like the title and I hope the song isn't predictable."

• "She is a one-trick stallion, no versatility or depth. Even nicki switched up from time to time"

• "Its boring already."

• "I really hate her producer. I wish she would work with someone else. I'm also disappointed that she seemingly is coming back with the same type of music..."thot shit"...really?"

• "Most of her music sounds the same, same concept, same shit different two sizes too small booty shorts or WWF female wrester outfit."

• "I know LSA hates Cardi BUT even she switches it up from time to time."

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

like imagine using those bitter black bitches as a barometer to gauge public mood :dead:
they hate everybody including themselves

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 10, 2021, 08:00:29 AM
the black women on LSA hate everybody, including Nicki :dead:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-cant-nicki-minaj-make-a-solo-hit.4504752/
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/nicki-minaj-is-so-heavy-that-shes-waddling-now.2511118/

Nicki is an established artist with a dedicated fan base. She's good.

Megan is a new artist who's trying to build a fan base, and her main demographic is black women. The reason I used LSA was because it's the biggest forum online for black women. The gorls hit the nail on its head on how Megan will have zero longevity due to her lack of versatility.

Dr Naomi Campbell

June 10, 2021, 08:08:21 AM #170 Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 08:11:00 AM by FxckDemCrackers
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 10, 2021, 08:06:52 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 10, 2021, 08:00:29 AM
the black women on LSA hate everybody, including Nicki :dead:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-cant-nicki-minaj-make-a-solo-hit.4504752/
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/nicki-minaj-is-so-heavy-that-shes-waddling-now.2511118/

Nicki is an established artist with a dedicated fan base.

Megan is a new artist who's trying to build a fan base,
yet as a new artist she's won 3 grammys and has two no.1's
whilst Nicki hasn't gotten one of those things and literally just her first no.1 recently
she'll be ok
you seem more concerned than her stans
:justabit:

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 10, 2021, 08:02:22 AM
like imagine using those bitter black bitches as a barometer to gauge public mood :dead:

The public don't care about Megan unless she's on a song with another bigger artist lol. Y'all can thank Bey & Cardi for those Grammys & number ones.

Her debut album had 17 tracks and debuted with only 100k  :dead: that's considerably less than the first week sales of Pink Friday (375k) and Invasion (255k)

Even Nicki's re-release did 80k after a decade available online  :kii:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 10, 2021, 08:12:44 AM

The public don't care about
those series of flop singles and features Nicki's been releasing thus her not earning any No.1s or grammy's?
Gotcha

Dr Naomi Campbell

vfgvfd cardi this! Megan that!
like nicki her fanbase is too concerned about what everybody else is doing :dead:
probably why she doesn't have any grammy's or a solo no.1 mess yet :diddraispoot:

Ma Lo

:dead:

Lucid Salvatore

Don't stream! Don't buy!

Ain't Nicki is the highest selling female rapper of all time?

:diddraispoot:

Plastic.

jAID will be sucking nicki's dick next week, he's just showing out

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 10, 2021, 08:21:26 AM
Don't stream! Don't buy!

Ain't Nicki is the highest selling female rapper of all time?

:diddraispoot:
and the richest

:gotchafag:

best selling female rapper of all time

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: plastic on June 10, 2021, 08:21:50 AM
jAID will be sucking nicki's dick next week, he's just showing out
never have and never will :letsmessfag:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 10, 2021, 08:15:36 AM
vfgvfd cardi this! Megan that!
like nicki her fanbase is too concerned about what everybody else is doing :dead:
probably why she doesn't have any grammy's or a solo no.1 mess yet :diddraispoot:
and never will
forgot to add that part :indiaarie: