Nicki, Doja, Megan, and Cardi all dropping Friday

Started by Plastic., June 08, 2021, 06:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 10, 2021, 07:57:40 AM
The way the black women that were rooting for Meg' in 2018/2019 are starting to turn on her

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/megan-thee-stallion-announces-new-single-"thot-"-this-friday.4566890/

• "Is it bad that I already know how this will sound in my head?"

• "Didn't she just announce like last month she was taking a break and now she's dropping music? I don't think she can afford to take a break imo. I don't like the title and I hope the song isn't predictable."

• "She is a one-trick stallion, no versatility or depth. Even nicki switched up from time to time"

• "Its boring already."

• "I really hate her producer. I wish she would work with someone else. I'm also disappointed that she seemingly is coming back with the same type of music..."thot shit"...really?"

• "Most of her music sounds the same, same concept, same shit different two sizes too small booty shorts or WWF female wrester outfit."

• "I know LSA hates Cardi BUT even she switches it up from time to time."

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
not a lipstick alley thread

You're worthless

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 10, 2021, 09:02:04 AM
The way the black women that were rooting for Meg' in 2018/2019 are starting to turn on her

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/megan-thee-stallion-announces-new-single-"thot-"-this-friday.4566890/

• "Didn't she just announce like last month she was taking a break and now she's dropping music? I don't think she can afford to take a break imo. I don't like the title and I hope the song isn't predictable."

• "She is a one-trick stallion, no versatility or depth. Even nicki switched up from time to time"

• "Its boring already."

• "I really hate her producer. I wish she would work with someone else. I'm also disappointed that she seemingly is coming back with the same type of music..."thot shit"...really?"

• "Most of her music sounds the same, same concept, same shit different two sizes too small booty shorts or WWF female wrester outfit."

You're worthless

It's him combing through Meg threads from three years ago for me.

The desperation :unsure:

Zankou.

!!

and the countless threads on here HE creates shading her but comes in with "I wanted her to come back slaying..." faggot move.
This grammy award winning queen keeps him in fumes

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 10, 2021, 09:02:04 AM

• "Its boring already."

You're worthless
sdflksdf;'sfkfmdkmsdfmdkfs

I'm shaking.

Megan keeps this boy pissed.

Never seen anything like this before.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 10, 2021, 08:12:44 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 10, 2021, 08:02:22 AM
like imagine using those bitter black bitches as a barometer to gauge public mood :dead:
they hate everybody including themselves

The public don't care about Megan unless she's on a song with another bigger artist lol.

But bby... :dead:

Cartierline

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 10, 2021, 02:46:45 PM
like imagine using those bitter black bitches as a barometer to gauge public mood :dead:

The public don't care about Megan unless she's on a song with another bigger artist lol.

asjdhsajdh
the nerve.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Cartierline on June 10, 2021, 02:51:54 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 10, 2021, 02:46:45 PM

asjdhsajdh
the nerve.