Eve VS Trina: Verzuz Battle (June 16th)

Started by M-Rocka, June 09, 2021, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

trina stomped like we knew she would LOL

best selling female rapper of all time

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I have to admit. I've never heard a Trina song before last night. She has a few cute songs, but I found most of the songs she played last night HORRIBLE!

:disgusted:

Zankou.

Quote from: FRANCE on June 16, 2021, 04:02:19 PM
Is Verzuz about longevity or about hits? Cause I dont care that Trina has been putting out music for 20 yrs while remaining at the bottom of the barrel. This isnt a 'who had a longer career' battle.

If Trina was this legend, she wouldnt have done a tribute to Nicki Minaj 3 years into Nicki's career. When is Nicki gonna do a Trina tribute?

A LOW low.

It's not about hits according to vonc

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 16, 2021, 11:55:11 PM
Quote from: Troye on June 16, 2021, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 16, 2021, 09:20:20 PM
Foxy def got enough songs to go

name 5 HITS

ill give you one

Hot spot

lol
The thing about VZ is that it's not about  "HITS". Its about songs that the culture loves and recognizes. U can play an album track that we all loved and we'd pick that over a "HIT". EX: Brandy's angel in disguise

Trina has more recognizable songs and she won lol

Scott.

On the scorecard that is. I still stand by everything else l said in here 

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 17, 2021, 09:37:51 AM
I have to admit. I've never heard a Trina song before last night. She has a few cute songs, but I found most of the songs she played last night HORRIBLE!

:disgusted:
Yea shes terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

YAY!!!!!!! Now back to the Miami slums
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️