STUNNA GOD

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 17, 2021, 10:24:45 AM
Quote from: plastic on June 17, 2021, 10:15:51 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on June 17, 2021, 10:08:15 AM
But dead @ her playing her 5 Star Chick verse

Hun we only use that song for Nicki
ddhddbdbdd

my chick bad too

Nah the one where she says "see my bag how I carry ha" is a tea!
ssdddddddddd

Wow YEA. Nicki slayed her, but Trina was still a mood on 5 star.

DopeSoul.

I love the way Eve bops

BBNnnbnnbbnnnsnnn

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 17, 2021, 10:30:01 AM
Yea Eve was the worst with that.

"Ima take it back. like BACK back

back back baaaaaack back!"
Just for her to not remember any of the tired ass lyrics.

NDNSNNDNSNSNSNSNSNSNSMSMMSMSM

:udontlookok:

Aalonso.

Armon Wiggins was streaming it live and made a drinking game out of every time Eve said ima take it back nnn

DopeSoul.

STUNNA GOD

Harlem

June 17, 2021, 10:49:29 AM #697 Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:50:00 AM by Harlem
Eve needed a better DJ, set list and hype man. Sis should've had Drag-on or the LOX there with her lmao

Can't believe she played her biggest singles from her first 2 albums so early, they should've been kept for the final rounds... All them b-cuts and R&B verses should've came earlier instead

Love my sis still and got the better catalog than Trina but Trina thought this through b/c she knew ppl were underestimating her

Harlem

June 17, 2021, 10:51:56 AM #698 Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:52:40 AM by Harlem
Shit & what's wrong w/ all these damn artists too, we want old looks for the nostalgia!!!

Eve should've came with the blonde or red short cut, showing off them pitbull paws on her titties

She looked fuckin GOOD though but just sayin  :plzstop:

dangerous

maybe this'll teach Steve to keep that cumhole shut next time nickis name comes up :woohoo:

Plastic.

Quote from: thank u, next on June 17, 2021, 10:55:15 AM
maybe this'll teach Steve to keep that cumhole shut next time nickis name comes up :woohoo:
!

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on June 17, 2021, 10:49:29 AM
Eve needed a better DJ, set list and hype man. Sis should've had Drag-on or the LOX there with her lmao

Can't believe she played her biggest singles from her first 2 albums so early, they should've been kept for the final rounds... All them b-cuts and R&B verses should've came earlier instead

Love my sis still and got the better catalog than Trina but Trina thought this through b/c she knew ppl were underestimating her

!!!!

her dj was terrible.. lol also anytime he would speak just his british accent was annoying me for some reason.

Also she needs to explain why she wasnt there.. queens should be filming about now so she should already be in the states

Harlem

Quote from: Troye on June 17, 2021, 11:08:32 AM

!!!!

her dj was terrible.. lol also anytime he would speak just his british accent was annoying me for some reason.

Also she needs to explain why she wasnt there.. queens should be filming about now so she should already be in the states

!!!!!

That's the same shit I was thinking, I thought she would be in the states filming Queens or at least for this moment

Aalonso.

Quote from: Troye on June 17, 2021, 11:08:32 AM

!!!!

She was already on another continent and his accent made everything even more disconnected from the hood

STUNNA GOD

D

Steve's fate was gonna turn out the same regardless, whether she took the lashing in Miami or remotely. Her forgetting all her lyrics right there in Miami was not gonna make a damn difference. :dead: