Eve VS Trina: Verzuz Battle (June 16th)

Started by M-Rocka, June 09, 2021, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: FRANCE on June 16, 2021, 04:02:19 PM
Is Verzuz about longevity or about hits? Cause I dont care that Trina has been putting out music for 20 yrs while remaining at the bottom of the barrel. This isnt a 'who had a longer career' battle.

If Trina was this legend, she wouldnt have done a tribute to Nicki Minaj 3 years into Nicki's career. When is Nicki gonna do a Trina tribute?

A LOW low.

Not a low at all

And Trina is a rap legend and icon

PERIOD

That's why this Verzuz is happening

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on June 16, 2021, 04:18:05 PM
Is Verzuz about longevity or about hits? Cause I dont care that Trina has been putting out music for 20 yrs while remaining at the bottom of the barrel. This isnt a 'who had a longer career' battle.

If Trina was this legend, she wouldnt have done a tribute to Nicki Minaj 3 years into Nicki's career. When is Nicki gonna do a Trina tribute?

A LOW low.

Not a low at all

And Trina is a rap legend and icon

PERIOD

That's why this Verzuz is happening

i think the point is we wouldnt see beyonce singing a "2 on "by tinashe 2 years after she has been out in tribute to her cause it just dont make sense for a legend as bey to do that.. does that make sense??

Nine

A LOW low.
DSDKJDJSDNSDNJSDJNDJNjkd;jsd

Lucid Salvatore

Does Verzuz post the mess anywhere after the battle is finished? I'm busy tonight so I most likely can't watch  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 16, 2021, 04:24:25 PM
Does Verzuz post the mess anywhere after the battle is finished? I'm busy tonight so I most likely can't watch  :dead:
Ummmm  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Trina isn't a legend.

Maybe in Miami, but not anywhere else.

Vonc2002

U can find those verzuz battles like any and everywhere
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Buy The Stars✨

downliad the fite tv app.  they show like boxing and shit  but that is where versus is hosted now and its free to watch and stays up for awhile after

Aalonso.

Ball wit me playboy what's stopping you?
you got a case of Cris you need to POP a few 

Aalonso.

Quote from: dee... on June 16, 2021, 04:27:54 PM
Trina is kinda like Da DYKE. Moderately successful but forgettable

Their names are NEVER tossed in the pool during a "top female rappers" convo :dead:

But Brat should be. SHIT

Aalonso.

Quote from: Troye on June 16, 2021, 04:27:45 PM

downliad the fite tv app.  they show like boxing and shit  but that is where versus is hosted now and its free to watch and stays up for awhile after

It'll be all over YouTube as well

Vonc2002

Their names are NEVER tossed in the pool during a "top female rappers" convo :dead:
I agree.  Sumn about Brat is just EHHHH

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 16, 2021, 04:34:03 PM

But Brat should be. SHIT
Should she?

Vonc2002

The brat is a better rapper than trina but idk. The testosterone was just OVERKILL