Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: Mista on January 13, 2016, 07:17:41 AM
Quote from: Scott. on January 13, 2016, 02:14:37 AM
Quote from: RIG on January 13, 2016, 02:00:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2016, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: Blues clue on January 12, 2016, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: imaan. on January 12, 2016, 10:11:02 PM
K-6 is disturbing on so many levels. I don't want to say what came to mind but omf. No ma'am.

why is this disturbing?!
nobod' is talmbout lettin kids fck each oth' up tha fckin booties n coochies wit crayons

LGBT can r'late to a lotta things
n tha skool isnt JUS FOR GAY KIDS
its a gay frienly skool
n parents who wann' send their kids their will also b lookin for their kids to be well educated on LGBT matters, be tolerant on gay rights n not CLOSE MINDED LIKE FCKIN U!
I agree with this. I think people are correlating gay and sex. It's not about that. I don't think the school is saying its strictly gay but a place where the bullying won't be tolerated and kids can come and not worry about the added pressure if they don't conform or fit into the "normal" roles. Kids are killing themselves and everything else over this stupid shit, wtf is wrong with providing them with a safe place to come and fckn LEARN! School is a big part of children's everyday. 8 to 9 hours a day is a long time to be bullied. I don't see the problem at all actually
!!!! Omg

Imagine being bullied for that many hours, 5 days a week. Ch

Trust, I don't have to imagine because that was me throughout school  :stressed: and it's why I am very defensive and guarded now. I think i shared this with Afro

No you shared it with everyone love. I use to get bullied too. Girls use to love my personal and the dudes use to get jealous because they didn't know if I was straight or gay.
b

They knew you were a flaming faggot hon

You were that one gorl hanging with the girls

Code Red: itsMista

Hey everyone. Let's not quote your haters okay.

Genesis

This is a bad idea for so many reasons.

Code Red: itsMista

It's too early for guys in pre k to be kidding on other boys. That's just too much.