Brandy x Fauntleroy "The Wave" out NOW! (Video 1st page)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, July 03, 2021, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

I love sadiddy and finally grew to love turn it up. 
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Young

b7

I have to say, some of the songs on b7 are some of my most favorite Brandy songs of alll time and came just in time for my own life  :'( fuckin amazing

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 09, 2021, 06:29:12 PM
And yes I thought about Hush from the beginning it out Sirens instead cuz that to

and Sirens >>>>>>>>>>>
Sirens!! These verses and all

b7

Quote from: BranBran on July 09, 2021, 07:03:13 PM
Brandy is the queen of harmonies and bg voices (we all know that) but on B7 -for the first ever with her- I felt a couple of times like she was doing too much. With this song I love that it has so many layers but everything seem in the right place like always been with Brandy.
honestly most of the songs are stripped

Unconditional and Lucid Dreams, Say something, and a lot of No tomorrow is single voice with little clusters of stuff here in there but i actually thought this era was different and the vocals were more in ur face. I can see what ur saying on certain songs but it wasn't overwhelming for me and felt like a nice marriage with the production

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 10, 2021, 12:03:51 AM
I liked the Afro album, but it took a minute for me to really appreciate it. Her vocals changed so much from Full Moon and I was unsure of how I felt about it. But now, aside from Turn It Up and Sadiddy, dope ass album.
this chameleon

b7

BranBran

Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:46:05 AM
Quote from: BranBran on July 09, 2021, 07:03:13 PM
Brandy is the queen of harmonies and bg voices (we all know that) but on B7 -for the first ever with her- I felt a couple of times like she was doing too much. With this song I love that it has so many layers but everything seem in the right place like always been with Brandy.
honestly most of the songs are stripped

Unconditional and Lucid Dreams, Say something, and a lot of No tomorrow is single voice with little clusters of stuff here in there but i actually thought this era was different and the vocals were more in ur face. I can see what ur saying on certain songs but it wasn't overwhelming for me and felt like a nice marriage with the production

For me it was a mixed feeling. In some songs I missed more bg and harmonies but in some of the ones where she did more stuff, I don't know if it was the mix or the vocal production, but sometimes they didn't feel as right as always for me.

Harlem

Guys can we force Amorphous to give this a video?! I wanna see Brandy in a dope visual doing smooth choreo
:stressed:

Palladium

Sumn ain't right, song been on repeat and ain't getting old

:damselindistress:

FRANCE

Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:44:12 AM
And yes I thought about Hush from the beginning it out Sirens instead cuz that to

and Sirens >>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah the structure of the song is Sirens down. That's what it reminds me of more than anything.

Aalonso.

RAY7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 10, 2021, 09:43:36 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:44:12 AM

and Sirens >>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah the structure of the song is Sirens down. That's what it reminds me of more than anything.
agreed

Young

RAY7

This vocal>>>>
Stuff like this is so underrated versus big loud belting and a million runs. But this tone and the little pocket ad-libs here and there are really dope.