Brandy x Fauntleroy "The Wave" out NOW! (Video 1st page)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, July 03, 2021, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

July 10, 2021, 02:05:22 PM #467 Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 02:05:36 PM by The Night King
Brandy knows she knows how to ride a beat whew Chile

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

BRockaBaby

I usually step away from a song for a few hours or even an entire day to come back and see how I feel and yea, the song smacks. It's an all around quality fucking song and I wish it was going to get major treatment. 

I want brandy in this pocket for her next album. PLEASE BRAN!!!!

Noni

I absolutely love this. Reminds me of why I love Brandy's voice so much. 

B7 just made me lose faith in her as I thought she was overdoing it all. Happy to hear she still has it in her with the right producers and writers 

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I just made my own B7 deluxe playlist with all these features from the last two years. 
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: BranBran on July 10, 2021, 05:03:46 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:46:05 AM
Quote from: BranBran on July 09, 2021, 07:03:13 PM
Brandy is the queen of harmonies and bg voices (we all know that) but on B7 -for the first ever with her- I felt a couple of times like she was doing too much. With this song I love that it has so many layers but everything seem in the right place like always been with Brandy.
honestly most of the songs are stripped

Unconditional and Lucid Dreams, Say something, and a lot of No tomorrow is single voice with little clusters of stuff here in there but i actually thought this era was different and the vocals were more in ur face. I can see what ur saying on certain songs but it wasn't overwhelming for me and felt like a nice marriage with the production

For me it was a mixed feeling. In some songs I missed more bg and harmonies but in some of the ones where she did more stuff, I don't know if it was the mix or the vocal production, but sometimes they didn't feel as right as always for me.
Give us an example cause idk what you hearing baby. The mix of the album was trash tho.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:42:40 AM
I have to say, some of the songs on b7 are some of my most favorite Brandy songs of alll time and came just in time for my own life  :'( fuckin amazing

It's really my favorite Brandy album

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 10, 2021, 07:47:06 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:42:40 AM
I have to say, some of the songs on b7 are some of my most favorite Brandy songs of alll time and came just in time for my own life  :'( fuckin amazing

It's really my favorite Brandy album
Oh wow! That's dope.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Bish

Quote from: BranBran on July 10, 2021, 05:03:46 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on July 10, 2021, 03:46:05 AM
Quote from: BranBran on July 09, 2021, 07:03:13 PM
Brandy is the queen of harmonies and bg voices (we all know that) but on B7 -for the first ever with her- I felt a couple of times like she was doing too much. With this song I love that it has so many layers but everything seem in the right place like always been with Brandy.
honestly most of the songs are stripped

Unconditional and Lucid Dreams, Say something, and a lot of No tomorrow is single voice with little clusters of stuff here in there but i actually thought this era was different and the vocals were more in ur face. I can see what ur saying on certain songs but it wasn't overwhelming for me and felt like a nice marriage with the production

For me it was a mixed feeling. In some songs I missed more bg and harmonies but in some of the ones where she did more stuff, I don't know if it was the mix or the vocal production, but sometimes they didn't feel as right as always for me.
I agree! I didn't like a lot of the vocal choices on b7.

FRANCE

B7 vocally is her least impressive album to me. But still great. 

b7