Brandy x Fauntleroy "The Wave" out NOW! (Video 1st page)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, July 03, 2021, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Quote from: Troye on July 07, 2021, 06:04:33 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 07, 2021, 04:09:11 PM
Ya know I don't find it dated but I can understand that some of you do. Probably because it's Brandy and we know she's mastered this sound already but IDK i feel like if this was HER or one of the new girls, it wouldn't be as dated. I think sometimes the artist attached to a song can make it seem dated but really the sound is still very fresh. IMO of course.

That's a really good point.

!!!

Harlem

This could've easily fit in w/ those Timbo Human unreleased songs

Brit Brat

Ya know I don't find it dated but I can understand that some of you do. Probably because it's Brandy and we know she's mastered this sound already but IDK i feel like if this was HER or one of the new girls, it wouldn't be as dated. I think sometimes the artist attached to a song can make it seem dated but really the sound is still very fresh. IMO of course.

!!!! Perfectly said. I think I just want something new. Brandy played enough with this sound. However, I really like the song though

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

JCJ 🪐

Jon

Listening to this in headphones is an experience
Hope her next album has more stuff like this 

Young

Quote from: Jonovan on July 07, 2021, 07:06:47 PM
Listening to this in headphones is an experience
Hope her next album has more stuff like this

Period

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Andthecategoryis...

I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Trey on July 07, 2021, 06:34:04 PM

!!!! Perfectly said. I think I just want something new. Brandy played enough with this sound. However, I really like the song though
She kinda has but not really....only cause we are fans and most of the songs with this sound are UNRELEASED, The average listener doesn't even know who Brandy truly is as an artist and even some of her industry peers don't. Her vocals and cadence on the versus are nothing she's ever done and I've been wanting her to play with her voice like this. There are still so many sounds she can explore though.....I just want to lock her overseas for 3 months and see what she comes up with. 
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track