Fenty’s Fortune: Rihanna Is Now Officially A Billionaire

Started by Lazarus, August 04, 2021, 07:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

QuoteRihanna is now worth $1.7 billion, Forbes estimates—making her the wealthiest female musician in the world and second only to Oprah Winfrey as the richest female entertainer. But it's not her music that's made her so wealthy. The bulk of her fortune (an estimated $1.4 billion) comes from the value of Fenty Beauty, of which Forbes can now confirm she owns 50%. Much of the rest lies in her stake in her lingerie company, Savage x Fenty, worth an estimated $270 million, and her earnings from her career as a chart-topping musician and actress.

:ohwow:

Mongolians of Russia

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

bby ddy

CHOKE

August 04, 2021, 08:25:18 AM #5 Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 08:36:35 AM by YTManzWhore
Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 04, 2021, 08:00:57 AM
where tf were ya fas

Book goddess :ohwow:

Bey does kinda represent wealth and power natural she was the first girl u thought of and not Ton

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I can't lie,  this is fckn amazing tho.  Im SHOOK tbh

Dr Naomi Campbell

She probably got tired of working and touring so hard and seeing  meek returns on her music and sales
if anything I see her pumping out mess after mess when the world gets back to normal

Young

Mongolians of Russia

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

yummy

Crazy how she was able to go from nearly filing bankruptcy at one point to this