“Knock out two birds with one stone “

Started by bedtime stories, August 05, 2021, 04:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedtime stories

August 05, 2021, 04:36:53 PM Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 04:42:49 PM by black boy magic ✨
Just used that phrase today for the first time in a long time ...

And realized how violent and problematic it is  :uhh: :uhh:

the shit that's been normalized in our everyday language is kinda crazy

And the version I used is actually tame ... isn't the original mess "KILL two birds with one stone"?

Aalonso.

Aww you figured out they sell shampoo and soap on the same aisle 

bedtime stories

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 05, 2021, 04:44:46 PM
Aww you figured out they sell shampoo and soap on the same aisle
nnn nfnnfnfnf

I figured out how to keep a girl pinned down while I knock her lights tf owt :disgusted:

Cakey

WELL! Idk...if you can knock out?..or potentially KILL/MURDER two birds with, I mean, one stone...isn't that, like, badass af?? And can't you like feed your family more food, or, could've?? You know, when the phrase first originated? Idk but, i'm kinda curious to know how this came up in conversation for you? Was it a metaphor mess?? I mean, I imagine it would have to be..you know, something of the sort, coming from you..i mean :letsmessfag:

bedtime stories

Quote from: Cakey on August 05, 2021, 05:08:29 PM
WELL! Idk...if you can knock out?..or potentially KILL/MURDER two birds with, I mean, one stone...isn't that, like, badass af?? And can't you like feed your family more food, or, could've?? You know, when the phrase first originated? Idk but, i'm kinda curious to know how this came up in conversation for you? Was it a metaphor mess?? I mean, I imagine it would have to be..you know, something of the sort, coming from you..i mean :letsmessfag:
hey booskie :woohoo:

Yeah it was def a metaphor but something I'll never use in a non-casual setting again

I was like omf that sounds horrible

Aalonso.

bedtime stories

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 05, 2021, 05:12:00 PM
What will you say instead
ill have to figure it tf owt

Fnfnnfnfnfnfnfn

Probably will make up my own mess :woohoo:

RAY7

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 05, 2021, 05:13:06 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 05, 2021, 05:12:00 PM
What will you say instead
ill have to figure it tf owt

Fnfnnfnfnfnfnfn

Probably will make up my own mess :woohoo:

Bust 2 nuts with 1 stroke? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: