Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

didn't carlton get dragged for this same mess a few weeks ago 

KLDFJ:LKDJFD

i promise no one cares if u wanna eat bow's cooter :udontlookok: 

b7

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 15, 2021, 01:13:27 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 15, 2021, 12:47:58 PM
It always bothers me when other ppl are worried about where someone else puts their dick at night.. like the fuck
I doubt most people care, but when you go out of your way to disparage the people who you won't sleep with it then becomes a problem.

never say never

August 15, 2021, 10:01:59 PM #47 Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 10:02:10 PM by I got Black in my family 💁🏿
we all know she wont be sleepin with shalequa

or givin her a job

b7

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 15, 2021, 04:40:49 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 15, 2021, 04:33:49 PM
It always bothers me when other ppl are worried about where someone else puts their dick at night.. like the fuck
I doubt most people care, but when you go out of your way to disparage the people who you won't sleep with it then becomes a problem.

A lot of ppl do care at the end of day fuck who you want for whatever reason you want. It ain't my business.

Whenever a black man is with a white women you always see the comments "all the black girls out here and he with her" or "he must hate himself"

I always feel the time you spent focusing where someone else is sticking their dick you coulda found you black man who actually likes you if that's what you want
black men have a history of putting down black women, especially for white women so you can't really blame them for being defensive.
I've definitely seen some examples where black men go after mediocre white bitches all the whilst putting down some of the most beautiful black women ever, so they feel slighted that there's an impossible double standard.
Do they go for black men who aren't really checking for them? Or seek out non black men who don't have black women at the top of their totem pole when it comes to attraction?
They have it hard,so when they see things like that I don't agree with their comments but I GET why they say it  :dead:

At the end of the day it really isn't anyone's business who they fuck or date but like I said if you've made it a point to compare and contrast then the people at the other end of your attraction list are going to let your ass have it.
Take you for example, I guarantee no one would get on your tits for dating white twinks if it wasn't for you many past comments about black people in the past, no shade.
!!!! Nick, you should REALLY try seeing it from this angle too. I know you feel strongly about people yucking someone's yum in the race department but it's far more complex than "well they just hate the white folk because of such and such"

b7

Quote from: I got Black in my family 💁🏿 on August 15, 2021, 10:01:59 PM

or givin her a job
idk if you've ever seen clips of Raven and her wife online but omg they go out of their way to let people know what they aren't into, and how above it all they are  :dead:

It's nauseating at best

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 15, 2021, 09:11:31 PM
didn't carlton get dragged for this same mess a few weeks ago

KLDFJ:LKDJFD

i promise no one cares if u wanna eat bow's cooter :udontlookok:

:plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

never say never

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 15, 2021, 10:04:21 PM

or givin her a job
idk if you've ever seen clips of Raven and her wife online but omg they go out of their way to let people know what they aren't into, and how above it all they are  :dead:

It's nauseating at best
FF ddfcccfffffffff :sup:

b7

Quote from: I got Black in my family 💁🏿 on August 15, 2021, 10:42:00 PM
Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 15, 2021, 10:04:21 PM

or givin her a job

It's nauseating at best
FF ddfcccfffffffff :sup:
xssssddsddddsdd

Buy The Stars✨

A lot of ppl do care at the end of day fuck who you want for whatever reason you want. It ain't my business.

Whenever a black man is with a white women you always see the comments "all the black girls out here and he with her" or "he must hate himself"

I always feel the time you spent focusing where someone else is sticking their dick you coulda found you black man who actually likes you if that's what you want
black men have a history of putting down black women, especially for white women so you can't really blame them for being defensive.
I've definitely seen some examples where black men go after mediocre white bitches all the whilst putting down some of the most beautiful black women ever, so they feel slighted that there's an impossible double standard.
Do they go for black men who aren't really checking for them? Or seek out non black men who don't have black women at the top of their totem pole when it comes to attraction?
They have it hard,so when they see things like that I don't agree with their comments but I GET why they say it  :dead:

At the end of the day it really isn't anyone's business who they fuck or date but like I said if you've made it a point to compare and contrast then the people at the other end of your attraction list are going to let your ass have it.
Take you for example, I guarantee no one would get on your tits for dating white twinks if it wasn't for you many past comments about black people in the past, no shade.

the thing is though.  I never said anything that bad or that wasnt already said around here.  We all say racist tranpohobic and crazy shit on here. its apart of bsource culture.  almost EVERYONE has said something that they wouldnt say anywhere else outside of bsource so lets make that clear.

also   i asked for proof of things i apparently said  and no one can provide any details of what i said.  Yall are just going off of what you THINK i said or what someone else partially remembers.  I

have been around here for YEARS and lets just say what i said was so horrible and vile .. ok AND??

Yall still holding on to that now?? yall cant ever remember what i said but youre trying to drag( not you specifically btw) and be mad about something you cant even remember... can you make that make sense?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 15, 2021, 10:02:09 PM

!!!! Nick, you should REALLY try seeing it from this angle too. I know you feel strongly about people yucking someone's yum in the race department but it's far more complex than "well they just hate the white folk because of such and such"

I see it from both sides. my line of work requires that trust me.  Yall mostly dont see it from anyone elses side but your own and im not talking about me in this situation it can be anything.  If its not something you dont agree with the person is just WRONG! PERIOD not discussion or nothing. 

yes raven said some off kilter things yeah.  She did it publicly so the public has a right to bash her appropriately.  whats that gonna solve tho??

how is a black woman bashing a black man for marrying a white women gonna help that black woman find a man?? you bashing that man on twitter or insta but he is LAID UP with that white woman at night. but when you log off its you and you alone cause youre focused on the wrong thing. you have to admit it does make them look bitter.

but on the other side if every man youre trying to get with has a white woman i can see them saying well DAMN am i not good enough for a black man?
but i guess im just built different. If someone doesnt wanna date me its just on to the next.  Why be so upset about? there are HUNDREDS of black men out here go get you one SHIT.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 16, 2021, 10:28:34 AM
Well that was a waste of time

no its not see.. im trying to ask what did i say that was so bad?? you cant pull up any receipts or say what i did but yet youre still mad and upset about something you cant remember??

how can you say i said something so bad but when i ask what it was you dont wanna answer?? im really trying to understand since you wanna make this about something i did ... cause i have asked over the years and no one can answer but yall still try to come for me

Dr Naomi Campbell

Girl I'm really not about to scroll through a millennium of post history to find some off the wall shit you said  :dead:
I cba and I don't have the time tbh, if what I said about black women reacting to what they see went over your head, then what's the point of finding examples you're only just going deflect or play down :dead:
And I'm not on lonely island with saying you said some weird shit when it comes to race and relationships.
A few of us have called you out on it plenty of times.

Buy The Stars✨

nothing went over my head i literally acknowledged what you said. 

Anyway like i said  yall  say i said something but no one can say what it was that one time years ago but yet youre mad still ????? like LMAOOOOOOOOOOO seriously? that makes ZERO SENSE but go AWF