Raven: "Ion care about what Blks think about me marrying White....anymore."

Started by never say never, August 15, 2021, 09:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

I gave you a perfectly succinct explanation and reason, I didn't cuss you out like a normally do or call you all kinds of stupid from here to Timbuktu
:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

lol i noticed well how about this from here on out dont bring up no past shit at least judge me on recent shit 

RAY7

Nick you don't say things that are outrageously bad. Your opinions on a lot of topics reflect as anti-black. Not that you hate all Black ppl, but that you don't really get into Black culture/history like that outside of liking certain female singers 

never say never

I agree .. I don't think nick just goes completely out of his way to be extra extra edgy but I can see someone giving a " :unsure: " to some of his comments .
bad boy by blood:

me + the original king of mischief. grandpa :blush:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on August 16, 2021, 01:36:30 PM
Nick you don't say things that are outrageously bad. Your opinions on a lot of topics reflect as anti-black. Not that you hate all Black ppl, but that you don't really get into Black culture/history like that outside of liking certain female singers

OK. thats a fair opinion and yall are well within your right to feel that way for sure! Even if its not all true.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: I got Black in my family 💁🏿 on August 16, 2021, 01:44:50 PM
I agree .. I don't think nick just goes completely out of his way to be extra extra edgy but I can see someone giving a " :unsure: " to some of his comments .

yeah but we all joke and BS around here.. NOT everything i say is serious ..like there has been worse said and done on here over the years but i get you.

I remember when b source took a turn with a thread called

Shannon sneaks into Liyahs  crib and plays in her diaper

Kalifornia.

Love who you love, but I can't help but notice how so many rich/famous Black people end up with people outside of our race.

I have no problem with interracial relationships. I've been in a couple, but I can't clap for the Black folks that set out looking for something "better" or consider themselves "dating up" when it's a person of a different race. This also goes for the POC that ONLY date Whites.

Just my opinionata.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Troye on August 15, 2021, 04:33:49 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 15, 2021, 01:13:27 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 15, 2021, 12:47:58 PM
It always bothers me when other ppl are worried about where someone else puts their dick at night.. like the fuck
I doubt most people care, but when you go out of your way to disparage the people who you won't sleep with it then becomes a problem.

A lot of ppl do care at the end of day fuck who you want for whatever reason you want. It ain't my business.

Whenever a black man is with a white women you always see the comments "all the black girls out here and he with her" or "he must hate himself"

That's not limited to Blacks bby.

never say never

Quote from: Troye on August 16, 2021, 01:48:37 PM

yeah but we all joke and BS around here.. NOT everything i say is serious ..like there has been worse said and done on here over the years but i get you.

bdbfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnnf

:woohoo:
bad boy by blood:

me + the original king of mischief. grandpa :blush:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 16, 2021, 01:55:25 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 15, 2021, 04:33:49 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 15, 2021, 01:13:27 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 15, 2021, 12:47:58 PM
It always bothers me when other ppl are worried about where someone else puts their dick at night.. like the fuck
I doubt most people care, but when you go out of your way to disparage the people who you won't sleep with it then becomes a problem.

A lot of ppl do care at the end of day fuck who you want for whatever reason you want. It ain't my business.

Whenever a black man is with a white women you always see the comments "all the black girls out here and he with her" or "he must hate himself"

That's not limited to Blacks bby.

Yeah I know but for the Purpose of THIS convo specifically lol

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: I got Black in my family 💁🏿 on August 16, 2021, 02:00:06 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 16, 2021, 01:48:37 PM

bdbfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnnf

:woohoo:

Hdhshdjs  we are lucky those threads can't be pulled up