Barbra Streisand Says A Star Is Born Remake Was 'The Wrong Idea'

Started by Lazarus, August 16, 2021, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

CHOKE

Not the Wet album  :dead:

That really caught me off guard

Cowgirl

Meant to post earlier. Babs wanted the REAL Queen to portray the role, huh?

Nine

b7

That was a very classy but honest answer. I love how she threw in a Beyoncé critique followed by genuine praise as well.

Idk. It's just refreshing not to see that politically correct shit we're used to. People be so scared to get dragged but she knows who she is  :kii: what u gon say about Barbara

Vonc2002

I love Barbra but who gives af. The movie was amazing as is
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

b7

It's interesting that she assumed the music would be different and more "integrated" based on Beyoncé being in it. She's likely not wrong but dnndnfnf white people always assume it's gon be some hip hop mess when she get together huh

Cowgirl

ncncncbcncb

She was hating a little on Gaga bc she did a better job than she did. If Bey did it, there wouldn't be many comparisons bc like she said, it really would've felt like a different storyline.

Vonc2002

Damn beyonce had to record a whole performance over huh? How embarrassing 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Planet Her on August 16, 2021, 07:54:03 PM
ncncncbcncb

She was hating a little on Gaga bc she did a better job than she did. If Bey did it, there wouldn't be many comparisons bc like she said, it really would've felt like a different storyline.
and it just wouldn't have been good

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2021, 08:10:56 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on August 16, 2021, 07:54:03 PM
ncncncbcncb

and it just would have been better
Yep!