Do you still approve of Biden?

Started by bedtime stories, August 19, 2021, 06:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedtime stories

Based on what we have seen so far ... from him passing bills to protect egg rolls and now pulling the US out of Afghanistan ...

How do u feel?  :ohwow:

Kalifornia.

I never was a big fan of his. He's still business as usual. Just in a more polished form than Trump if you ask me.

He's very performative and more concerned with not offending Republicans than actually doing what's right for the people.

Case in point...

Start @ 0:57.

I'm glad Don Lemon held his feet to the fire on this, but listen to his answer. He'd rather "play nice" with the conservatives than get shit done. This just lets me know Joe is still part of the Good ol' Boy system no matter how warm & fuzzy he tries to come across.

Fuck him.

Kalifornia.

If you're not gonna push to eradicate racist and unequal systems & policies then you're part of the problem, ESPECIALLY as the POTUS.

You're just standing in the way of progress.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I'm not the biggest Biden fan. But he has pushed forward a reasonably progressive agenda. You're holding the wrong Joe's feet to the fire at this point. Joe Manchin is the one that needs to be called to task. He knows he holds the balance of power in the Senate and he's pretty much forcing Biden to play this bipartisan game.

Jon

I only voted for him because he's better than the otherside so didn't expect much. I do think that as a person he seems like a very nice man.

FRANCE

How long has he been in office again? What r yall expecting?

Ma Lo

August 19, 2021, 07:29:26 PM #8 Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 07:30:16 PM by The Night King
I kinda like him tbh he's a bit senile but he seems more laid back than dump. Sleepy Joe served winning that election.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on August 19, 2021, 07:25:02 PM
I'm not the biggest Biden fan. But he has pushed forward a reasonably progressive agenda. You're holding the wrong Joe's feet to the fire at this point. Joe Manchin is the one that needs to be called to task. He knows he holds the balance of power in the Senate and he's pretty much forcing Biden to play this bipartisan game.

I know all about Manchin. He's basically a Republican in a Democrat shell. That Kyrsten Sinema girl from Arizona is also part of the problem. They've been bought off by their corporate donors. All that "for the people" talk is just bullshit. Their loyalty is to their pockets.

It's all a bunch of performative MESS. They will push a bill though for the sake of optics to their base, already knowing who's gonna block it. It's a game to them, while the lives and well being of the people are being sacrificed.

These politicians are playing in our faces.

Kalifornia.

August 19, 2021, 07:38:03 PM #10 Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 07:38:35 PM by Kalifornia.
And Manchin isn't forcing him to pay the bipartisan game. Joe been tryna cozy up to ReTHUGlicans since his campaign began.

bedtime stories

Mcnfnfnfnddnfnnfnfnfnfnfnnfntnfn

that bitch ordering roti

Cowgirl

Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 19, 2021, 07:42:39 PM

that bitch ordering roti
nndcncnccbxbxbxbxc

With the Taliban on hold. We love a multitasker!
:scrumptious:

bedtime stories

Quote from: Planet Her on August 19, 2021, 07:45:25 PM
Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 19, 2021, 07:42:39 PM

that bitch ordering roti
nndcncnccbxbxbxbxc

With the Taliban on hold. We love a multitasker!
:scrumptious:
gggvvvgggggggggggfff