We really don’t talk about Chris Brown’s versatility enough

Started by Lucid Salvatore, August 21, 2021, 11:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 21, 2021, 01:04:02 PM
Anybody else hear white noise
Yea bby *raises hand*
Chris definitely has a tune here and there tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

..And Chris isn't really someone makes me think versatility. Every album since X has sounded the same.

RAY7

It's not like Chris really ventures outside of R&B/Hip hop and EDM during that wave

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 21, 2021, 01:06:47 PM
..And Chris isn't really someone makes me think versatility. Every album since X has sounded the same.
!!!!!!!!!
He has moments but he doesnt foster and nurture that shit. If chris could actually give a live vocal I could stand behind him more. I always loved this song. SING! studio vocalist self

This one was always dope to me too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And Rihanna really LAID into that chorus lolz! I liked kelly rowland's version too tho......not more than rih's, but yea

RAY7

Hold on Chris some of these runs on I'll Go...
weak, nasal voice self

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on August 21, 2021, 01:18:09 PM
Hold on Chris some of these runs on I'll Go...
weak, nasal voice self
Yea chris be singing on the ALBUM sometimes. I'm not gon lie, I have a few chris songs that I be playing

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2021, 01:10:14 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 21, 2021, 01:06:47 PM
!!!!!!!!!
He has moments but he doesnt foster and nurture that shit. If chris could actually give a live vocal I could stand behind him more. I always loved this song. SING! studio vocalist self

I used to play this and "I Need This" owt :gorlonfire:

Ulysses

I wouldn't say he has much versatility being that he makes the same damn song over and over, but he's good at doing it. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: FRANCE on August 21, 2021, 12:00:32 PM
He's easily the best male R&B artist of the millennium for me. The consistency alone. He's never had a flop album, or one without hits.
Graffiti was and still is a flop babe