The fact that they look better now than ever ssddddd

Started by Young, August 23, 2021, 12:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

U know brandy ain't used to singing LIVE everyday.  Mama needed some HELP :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 09, 2021, 08:10:02 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 05:40:29 AM
Brandy was likely using vocal steroids or whatever for Broadway (allegedly) but that face is natural, period. No nose job and blah blah, no matter how ya slice it.  I thought that's the kinda SURG' we were talking about. Now .... People like the Olsen twins could use a procedure or two

:omf:

You can believe that if you want to. It was def fillers or Botox imo.
Fillers and botox?   :plzstop:
I can't with yall
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 01:24:44 PM
If anything, Botox and fillers can AGE tf outta you if you aren't careful. I don't think she goes overboard if she does do it. She looks way better now than back in 2015 with the puffy face IMO. And a lot younger. If that's what she was doing I'm glad and hope it stopped. She's slaying
Brandy ain't had no fckn fillers and botox.  I'll lash that girl about alot but nah

Kalifornia.

Bran might have a small Botox or filler mess, but there's nothing wrong with that. They dissolve. 

She hasn't had any surge tho. Au naturale self. 

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 04, 2021, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 01:24:44 PM
If anything, Botox and fillers can AGE tf outta you if you aren't careful. I don't think she goes overboard if she does do it. She looks way better now than back in 2015 with the puffy face IMO. And a lot younger. If that's what she was doing I'm glad and hope it stopped. She's slaying

If she does it's not obvious at all. Maybe a light laugh line mess.
right lolz

Andthecategoryis...

I think Bran had did something to that sharp ass chin earlier this year that has since dissolved but I dnt think she gets no botox mess...her face naturally gets puffy. If she was getting filler or botox she would fix  them smile lines under her eyes but they always there.

Y'all act like they supposed to be wrinkled at 40. What was y'all mom's looking like at their age?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 05, 2021, 09:33:33 AM
Monica's face still looks the same to me, she's always had a defined chin, and as you get older your face tends to lose fat and becomes more defined.
!!!! Black WOMEN >

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 05, 2021, 10:22:51 AM
Brandy really does look like a gorgeous doll head with that hair and baby hair.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 05, 2021, 09:33:33 AM
Monica's face still looks the same to me, she's always had a defined chin, and as you get older your face tends to lose fat and becomes more defined.
all of this

Damn, YEA!

b7

Quote from: PRESSED on October 05, 2021, 11:40:15 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 01:23:39 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 09, 2021, 08:10:02 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 09, 2021, 05:40:29 AM
Brandy was likely using vocal steroids or whatever for Broadway (allegedly) but that face is natural, period. No nose job and blah blah, no matter how ya slice it.  I thought that's the kinda SURG' we were talking about. Now .... People like the Olsen twins could use a procedure or two

You can believe that if you want to. It was def fillers or Botox imo.
i can believe that too and have no problem saying so

I just don't count that as "surgery" or true alterations tbh
You really don't believe she did something to her chin?
i mean even if she did  :kii: she's one of the prettiest Queens to walk this earth. Who gives a shit LMAO

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on October 05, 2021, 12:10:16 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 05, 2021, 12:05:57 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 05, 2021, 11:56:17 AM
so whats the procedure? filling the bottom of your face with collagen?
usually they just attach a little silicone implant to the chin

i think you can get chin filler too but that's temporary
so they cut open your chin, attach the implant then sow it back shut?
and we think Bran did that?
everyone wants to figure out why she's slaying so hard. I know it's confusing

Kiiii

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2021, 11:22:44 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 06, 2021, 03:00:17 AM
Don't forget where u niggas are at. Take that to Minaj place or whatever it's called babe
Wow plastic was lashed in here huh?  Let me finish reading
gfdddddddddddd

Damn i don't even remember saying this but i meant it

b7

October 15, 2021, 02:43:26 AM #223 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:44:00 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2021, 11:29:23 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 09, 2021, 04:30:52 AM
Even when Bran had those swollen cheeks during Broadway?
Boy that was more than likely steroids so she was able to maintain her voice. I know someone who was sickly and had to take steroid shots. They blow u up, that's it. Wtf did u even think that was plastic surgery for exactly  :plzstop:
nxnxnxnnxncnxn

Those vocal steroids definitely plump u tf up too.  I remember her sharing who her Doctor in NYC was and I even said this back then (i can easily find the posts) but of course people know i be up Queen's ass so everyone rolled their eyes :kii:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2021, 11:31:20 PM
U know brandy ain't used to singing LIVE everyday.  Mama needed some HELP :omf:
sdddddddddd

Faggot :kii:  u wanna go?