The way those demons treated Tiffany has me upset a bit #CBB

Started by tigernathan, January 16, 2016, 07:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

I'm just now seeing the whole episode and BITCH! the way the dynamic switched has me a bit... bothered. :everythingok:

15:53 - 21:02

Like :uhh:

Is she a monster? The fact that NONE of them bothered to console Tiffany and ask her what's going on. Acting like she's not a woman with feelings. Especially those men. Darren bitch... John faggot... I'm beyond disgusted.

This is proof that no matter how engaging or sweet you are these demons they will switch on you in a second at the expense of their ivory queen or anyone else who's non-black. You're really just a nigga in their eyes. Like I have never... when John called Tiff' threatening. :uhh: and that look of disgust. Bitch... and Johnathan switching and Gemma... :uhh: Weren't they kii-kii sisters with Tiff'? The way they were staring at her like she was some crazy person :uhh: Didn't bother to take her to a corner and ask her what's going on and if she's okay. I'm fucking fuming.

Trubran

Yea, I only tune in for the HBIC and the way they treat her disgust me as well.  I seriously get so offended.  Someone needs to beat the shit outta Johns faggot ass. The way Angie hid under the covers and them hoovering around her to protect her from NY's comments got me feelin a certain type of way.  I hope so don't go home, tho I doubt they will let her win.  I don't really know the premise of the show, so some shit may work out in her favor.  Crazy that I used to think a British accent was sexy, now it annoys the shit outta me

MAY

SCARED! THREATENED! KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!

They are fuckin ridiculous :dead:

Young

Mizphit

They were trying to make her out to be the "angry black woman"

And honestly, I would have reacted the same damn way she did

ESPECIALLY when they wanted to gang up on her and look at her like she was crazy..

Tiffany & Megan though >>>>

They have me ROLLIN
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Mizphit

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 16, 2016, 05:43:41 PM
Megan is nuts
Alcohol ruined her TBH

her meltdown had me in TEARS!!

Especially when they were cooking the sausages!!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

AIDS!

GLOCK

Quote from: Mizphit on January 16, 2016, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 16, 2016, 05:43:41 PM
Megan is nuts
Alcohol ruined her TBH

her meltdown had me in TEARS!!

Especially when they were cooking the sausages!!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
She's OUT of it  :plzstop:

Rxxf

BRANDY

GLOCK

Who nominated ha? I haven't watched the nomination episode yet?
Was it John!?

Annie

No Jeremy nominated her.
The way Angie was hiding from Tiff like  :loose2when: when David Gest died  :plzstop:
They are really scared she's going to do hit someone
People have a lot to say... but are not ready for someone to angry

BTW I saw she will be in a new reality series The next 15 with Benzino

/.\