Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2021, 01:51:56 PM
Yea I'm not doing anything extra. Its a TV show and if its gonna do well then it'll do well. I give my ONE stream on hulu and that's about all i'll commit to
:dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Sovereign.

Quote from: bby ddy on October 20, 2021, 03:21:46 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on October 20, 2021, 03:14:26 PM
I don't kno TV numbers but I'm trying to figure out how in the hell the wonders years are pulling in 18 million viewers and Queens barely did 2 million.

I read that TWY's premiere episode had 13 million viewers across all platforms. 3 million tuned into the live premiere.

You also have to factor in the time slot. More people are watching TV at 8:30 than 10PM.

!!!!

formation

Yeah even as much as I love GHan I had to almost force myself to stay awake for the premiere 

ho like me be noddin off by 9:30-ish listening to some music in the background 
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 20, 2021, 03:25:11 PM
I don't kno TV numbers but I'm trying to figure out how in the hell the wonders years are pulling in 18 million viewers and Queens barely did 2 million.

I read that TWY's premiere episode had 13 million viewers across all platforms. 3 million tuned into the live premiere.

You also have to factor in the time slot. More people are watching TV at 8:30 than 10PM.

!!!!

Cowgirl

Hopefully the 10pm time slot is just an opportunity for traditional tv watchers to have a chance to view but it does seem like streaming is its main focus. Saw it advertised on Hulu and that's how I'll be watching.

formation

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 20, 2021, 03:29:25 PM
Hopefully the 10pm time slot is just an opportunity for traditional tv watchers to have a chance to view but it does seem like streaming is its main focus. Saw it advertised on Hulu and that's how I'll be watching.
that makes sense
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 20, 2021, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 02:11:19 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2021, 02:04:11 PM
I think this is good no?

And yeah I think it'll be major on Hulu and other streaming services as well
No, NBC and CBS had twice as many viewers during the 10 PM slot. ABC lost over a million viewers (more than 33% of the total audience) in the transition between The Bachelorette and Queens.

The only bright spot is that Queens scored better in the key demo than NBC and CBS during its timeslot.

Hopefully the ABC execs have set their expectations for live ratings accordingly, I can't see many freshman shows being successful at 10 PM. Fingers crossed that the VOD ratings come through

Far diff audiences too tho. I can see more than half of the Bachelorette fans flipping the switch after all that rapping started going

!!!!

It def shouldn't have came on after the bachelorette.  It should have followed a popular black show like black ish .. not a white show. Imo

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Very understandable.

BranBran

I liked the first episode, it would be a pity if they ended up cancelling the show.

Young

Right.

This show isn't getting cancelled yawl :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: artha + dharma 🇱🇹 on October 20, 2021, 03:29:53 PM
that makes sense
Yea, hopefully. And that's where it was mainly advertised if I recall correctly. Also showing as the third trending search now on Hulu.

Nine

They need a better lead in.

The demographic that watches the  Bachelorette isn't gonna sit and watch Queens.

bby ddy

Quote from: artha + dharma 🇱🇹 on October 20, 2021, 03:27:50 PM
Yeah even as much as I love GHan I had to almost force myself to stay awake for the premiere

ho like me be noddin off by 9:30-ish listening to some music in the background

Even if I'm awake, I'm not in the mood to watch tv ggvshhjsbb. I'm def winding down at 10pm

Aalonso.

Quote from: artha + dharma 🇱🇹 on October 20, 2021, 03:29:53 PM
that makes sense

Impossible