‘Jane Doe’ Testifies She Walked In On R. Kelly Performing Oral Sex On Aaliyah

Started by Kalifornia., September 13, 2021, 06:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

QuoteAs HotNewHipHop reports, Hankerson has now spoken during an interview on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show about how he reacted to learning of Kelly's alleged misconduct towards his niece. "To be very honest with you, of course, I was upset. I had to really, really consider what my actions would be," he said. 

Hankerson suggested he initially considered some kind of retribution towards Kelly. "I found out, I wasn't a hardcore criminal. I couldn't kill nobody," he explained. "So, I took it, I'm a Muslim, and I went to Minster Farrakhan and we just prayed about it, resolved ourselves to let God handle him. I think that's what's going on. Ain't no sense in two lives getting destroyed."

/.\

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Trey on September 13, 2021, 08:16:16 PM
The fag stans for Keri and goddam 90210. He clearly has poor judgment and don't know much BETTER. Give the fag a break.

Hgggggggghhghhu

I can't tell if you're helping or dragging me

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Annie on September 14, 2021, 11:08:35 AM
Uncle Barry probably told Aaliyah to shut up about it..Diane has been living in denial for too long. It must have been difficult hiding that secret from the world. But because Dame was working with R Kelly at the time she had to tell him something. She encouraged him to be in the video because he deserved to get credit/attention for his work, but she also made it clear that he needed to stay away. And people like Jay continued to work with him..even when Dame said he was no good.

Throw the whole damn family away

The adults/mentors around quee all failed her

Annie

Quote"We were all laying in our bunks and the curtains are open, everybody's communicating, laughing," Cunningham said. "It was prank time when the door flew open on the bus. Robert was having sex with Aaliyah."

ok so that means she unexpectedly walked in on them right 

/.\

Annie

This is disgusting. They are basically talking about what happened to Aaliyah and he said to forgive R Kelly.

/.\

Annie

I just read a preview of the book that was released and they also wrote about this video and how the people around her didn't protect her. The writer threw the whole family under the bus basically. So I get why she got so much backlash.

/.\

ton

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 14, 2021, 11:18:17 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 13, 2021, 08:16:16 PM
The fag stans for Keri and goddam 90210. He clearly has poor judgment and don't know much BETTER. Give the fag a break.

Hgggggggghhghhu

I can't tell if you're helping or dragging me
DSJDSJDJSKSDFDSF