Nivea covers Soundgarden, new album coming soon

Started by zeytoven, January 17, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

zeytoven

Quote from: Marilyn on January 17, 2016, 01:33:48 PM
Her voice is SO pretty :uhh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should've been booked for College Football Championship National Anthem, LA Reid a fool to be pushing ciara. Anyway, Nivea's first (of two) new album Randy Watson will really show the world her vocal techniques. She's wants to be remembered as a singer, not celebrity. This is from convos I've had with her on IG.

Admin

JRocka

she has decent voice and a really nice tone Animalistic>>>>>>>>>

Marilyn

Quote from: zeytoven on January 17, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should've been booked for College Football Championship National Anthem, LA Reid a fool to be pushing ciara. Anyway, Nivea's first (of two) new album Randy Watson will really show the world her vocal techniques. She's wants to be remembered as a singer, not celebrity. This is from convos I've had with her on IG.

I wish she would do reality tv. I know she doesn't need the money, but ch, the promotion would be everything. She needs to reintroduce herself to R&B listeners.

MAY

I love "Black Hole Sun". I hope she does it justice.

zeytoven

Quote from: Marilyn on January 17, 2016, 01:42:24 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish she would do reality tv. I know she doesn't need the money, but ch, the promotion would be everything. She needs to reintroduce herself to R&B listeners.

She's old school, I'm suppose to be joining her team once promotion for albums start up. She wants the music to do the selling, similar to Adele. So reality tv is out of question, but she is in talks to join a major soon. She wouldn't give me details but I believe its Capitol records. Loads of producers are sending her tracks.

zeytoven

Quote from: LiBra on January 17, 2016, 01:40:09 PM
she has decent voice and a really nice tone Animalistic>>>>>>>>>

I love Animalistic too. Just hated all the Dream features. He kinda drooled her out, hopefully he is no where near her new albums. His sound is stale

Marilyn

Quote from: zeytoven on January 17, 2016, 01:46:43 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's old school, I'm suppose to be joining her team once promotion for albums start up. She wants the music to do the selling, similar to Adele. So reality tv is out of question, but she is in talks to join a major soon. She wouldn't give me details but I believe its Capitol records. Loads of producers are sending her tracks.

Well I'm just glad she continues to sing professionally. A lot of artists lose motivation after facing detrimental circumstances.

zeytoven

Quote from: Marilyn on January 17, 2016, 02:00:15 PM
Quote from: zeytoven on January 17, 2016, 01:46:43 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm just glad she continues to sing professionally. A lot of artists lose motivation after facing detrimental circumstances.

yeah her former manager and la reid are blacklisting her but she's still pushing forward. Its sad industry politics can stop most talented from recording an album again. Sad but what can u do.

Marilyn