Nicki's Family in Trinidad Are Being Harrassed and Threatened by Reporters

Started by Marilyn, September 17, 2021, 09:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 17, 2021, 10:15:17 PM
Damn, it would be terrible if someone was making threats to her family.

No one deserves that. Especially not a rape victim.

:plzstop:

ssw4919

I'm screaming at her offering $100,000 for one of her cousins and his homeboy to pretend her story was true.

ophababes.

damn karma is kinda beating nicki's fucking ass right now huh

Annie

Ok with all the legal stuff going on the last thing you want to do is dox people. Her messages could be viewed as harassment. Which totally proves the allegations that she has a history of intimidating people. Doxing is illegal in many countries. You can kindly ask people to stop contacting family (and make a point) or contact their employer to send a formal complaint (handle this with lawyers and publicists). What you can't do is share their info and have your bulldogz threaten journalists. Even if journalists do things that are in poor taste I am pretty sure other media outlets and journalists would stick up for them to protect freedom of press. You just can't make everyone your enemy.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: ophliyah on September 18, 2021, 02:22:54 AM

damn karma is kinda beating nicki's fucking ass right now huh

/.\

Annie

Maybe the reporter was right, CNN could stand outside of this poor man's house. They want that exclusive.:rthosehotwings:
Technically the Guardian said they would never dox them. They want their exclusive as well. Putting pressure or manipulating a bit to get your way is messed up but probably nothing out of the ordinary for gossip/paparazzi focused journalists. Especially in the uk. This story she spread is news worldwide and therefore journalists have the right to investigate to find out the truth. They can contact everybody and their mama and it's not considered harassment or threatening because in journalism people believe everyone should have the right to know what's going on.

Nicki shared way too much info and now there's a manhunt to get to the bottom of this.
I am not surprised she doesn't see she started this.

/.\

Annie

QuoteAt 7 pm Friday, Guardian Media issued a statement which was also read by news gathering editor Khamal George's during CNC3's newscast. The statement said, "In legitimate pursuit of a story that has both local and international interest, one of our journalists has been subjected to a range of attacks via social media including death threats."This is unacceptable and we have taken all measures within our control to ensure her safety and security."At Guardian Media Ltd, we denounce intimidation of journalists in any form. Balanced reporting which presents all perspectives is fundamental to the democratic process and we will continue to champion vigorously the freedom of the press."

She opened a can of worms...see now she is accused of attacking freedom of press. Journalists all over the world are going to be in their feelings when they hear about this. Expect one star music reviews  :cheerup: :ATLcameo:

/.\

Purple Moon

Is nicki over after this scandal? Shes a full blown conspiracy theorist...
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Annie

Her cousin should just say it's a rumor he heard and say no I don't know anyone. Be done with it. But Nicki doesn't want to be wrong. Even if they found a man with this problem it's probably a std anyways so Nicki is never going to win. If I were her publicist I would quite immediately.

/.\

Annie

https://twitter.com/itsonikapop/status/1438980408411140098

The Barbz are calling the police in Trinidad? She is asking for an address. A Barb just tried to dox Nicki's family to protect Nicki's family? Make it make sense 
:plzstop:

/.\