Justine Skye Responds To Twitter Posts About Her Lack Of Success

Started by Freemala Harris, September 27, 2021, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

ophababes.

she spoke facts and i support her

these FAGS always complaining about the gors success are the same ones that don't support SHIT

bby ddy

Young

She deserve support 

her, Teyana and Tinashe are criminally underrated

KeKe too

Cowboy Nine

While I don't think she has a good music, and she's not really interesting, idk why people would tweet that to her.

Just rude.

Edge gorl

Proper music, look nd rollout would do it

Im means...she has IT unlike norman

Gilgamesh.

Her album was cute or whatever but she doesn't promote and has zero personality. On top of that, she's an independent artist.

Young

FRANCE

She's boring honestly. Love her, but I have no clue what her story is. Honestly, a lot of these flop artists just need to join forces and become a girl group. A BET Encore Presents mess and a show that goes more into their lives so we can know who they are. I could see her, Teyana and Sevyn be in a group. And maybe 1 more. 

BRockaBaby

Wish ppl would realize success isn't measured the same across the board. Some people are successful in their eyes if their art reaches 50 people. Not everyone desires for a mega level of fame. 

ophababes.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on September 27, 2021, 09:28:46 PM
Wish ppl would realize success isn't measured the same across the board. Some people are successful in their eyes if their art reaches 50 people. Not everyone desires for a mega level of fame.

!!!!!!