YouTube deletes two official R Kelly channels - still available on YT music

Started by Annie, October 06, 2021, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 09:03:31 AM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 06, 2021, 08:59:07 AM
What R Kelly did what horrible and he deserves to be prosecuted under the law, but I see the racism behind it too with the media coverage. It has been relentless. They need to be holding press conferences too about the white catholic priests raping over 300K kids in the church.
You don't think Harvey Weistein got similar coverage? or Epstein?

Exactly here's just a selection of people who got mentioned during the start of metoo: https://www.vox.com/a/sexual-harassment-assault-allegations-list Bert is not the only one.

/.\

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:02:30 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:59:54 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 08:57:17 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:53:26 AM
and you act like Aaliyah is your fav
the way you get ready to knuck at the slightest complaint about her

that's unusual?
yes, especially at this age. You dont see anybody on here STILL doing the shit we did in 2012 over these ppl

But you admitted that you're jealous of Aaliyah because she gets praise on a Brandy message board..... at this age?

This doesn't make sense.

And don't put age caps on fanning when I'm sure your grandpa and uncles are ready to reach over the Thanksgiving dinner because someone said something about the others "team." New angle.
I said because no one ever says anything negative about her
and its partially because ppl dont wanna deal with you POUNCING on them like a damn animal
that goes for anybody who gets coddled and never experiences criticism. I'd take that type of life for sure

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:07:16 AM

that's unusual?
yes, especially at this age. You dont see anybody on here STILL doing the shit we did in 2012 over these ppl

But you admitted that you're jealous of Aaliyah because she gets praise on a Brandy message board..... at this age?

This doesn't make sense.

And don't put age caps on fanning when I'm sure your grandpa and uncles are ready to reach over the Thanksgiving dinner because someone said something about the others "team." New angle.
and its partially because ppl dont wanna deal with you POUNCING on them like a damn animal
that goes for anybody who gets coddled and never experiences criticism. I'd take that type of life for sure
Yh so the golden shower, plane jokes and Deadliyah never happened on here right? :ermm:

Dr Naomi Campbell

or are you just angry Mya doesn't get the praise and acclaim Aaliyah did and still currently does

Annie

Might even be doper than me?! I doubt it.

/.\

RAY7

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 09:03:31 AM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 06, 2021, 08:59:07 AM
What R Kelly did what horrible and he deserves to be prosecuted under the law, but I see the racism behind it too with the media coverage. It has been relentless. They need to be holding press conferences too about the white catholic priests raping over 300K kids in the church.
You don't think Harvey Weistein got similar coverage? or Epstein?
they kinda did and they are less known anyway because they are behind the scenes

Aalonso.

that's unusual?

This doesn't make sense.

So a dead women who is coddled grinds your gears? That's mature? At this age?

And Vonc just called her a HOE :kii: like

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:44:01 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 08:36:07 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:18:06 AM
Interesting situation
on one hand this does seem kind of extreme, and also like they're trying to get extra woke points because it's not like they legally had to do this, they're just trying to impress ppl.

YT have a pre-exisiting condition, they're just following their own rules.
This stipulation has been there for years
The only reason why this is a big deal its because it's R.Kelly and not some unknown no name blogger
interesting because Mike Tyson has a podcast that they promote and everything even though he is also a convicted rapist
Hmmmm ^o)
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on October 06, 2021, 08:45:48 AM
Vonc is a Bert
I love Robert's music,  that's no secret.  Doesnt negate that I think he should be under the jail and THAT doesnt negate that I think his music should be left for public consumption
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 09:09:15 AM

that's unusual?

This doesn't make sense.

Yh so the golden shower, plane jokes and Deadliyah never happened on here right? :ermm:

Can't sing! Barry White! Lazy eye! Hoe!

Fjfufufufufufufufhfjdj

There's def something deeper because Aaliyah been dragged across the internet for decades. I would know, I'm the one pouncing on everyone for doing it, right?

formation

So this morning I have options for u guys

muffins , bagels , or my world famous croissants 

RAY7

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 09:09:15 AM

that's unusual?

This doesn't make sense.

they were so long ago and Im not even talking about that. :dead: I mean genuine criticism
we can talk about how Brandy's rap flow sounds corny sometimes, or the harmonies are too much
just had a whole thread about not liking Saving All My Love. But ya'll were crying over me even dare mentioning that I dont like how Static sounded on Aaliyah's songs. Make it make sense

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:48:11 AM
lolz Vonc took the Lord's name in vain here
*grabs popcorn*
ssddddffffggfddffff
I love Aaliyah's music but a spade is a fckn spade. And Annie's entitled Karen ass cant tell me shit about shit.  Bitch have that same energy for all these white demons that roam the earth wreaking havoc,  bitch

Plastic.

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 09:15:06 AM
So this morning I have options for u guys

muffins , bagels , or my world famous croissants
fdbddddddddddd

i'll take a muffin, blueberry

:justabit:

best selling female rapper of all time