YouTube deletes two official R Kelly channels - still available on YT music

Started by Annie, October 06, 2021, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: Planet Her on October 06, 2021, 07:38:47 AM
Quote from: Annie on October 06, 2021, 07:38:18 AM
So anyways
Does anyone have some R&B recommendations? It's time for a new -unproblematic - king
:sobusyjetsetter:
Chris is the king of R&B.

:omgwatshappening:

/.\

DopeSoul.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:20:21 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2021, 07:15:21 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:03:21 AM
They could always re-direct his royalties to victims and abuse charities though
:-/
or he could still be paid for his fckn work. And he also has a family, children and what not. I'm sorry but I'm not advocating this. Lock him up, throw away the key. Fine. That should be the extent
But he used his work to abuse these people fasdf
Why should he still profit of it?
Are u fckn kidding me? ALL entertainers uses their power, influence,  and appeal to abuse and misuse. We can literally go down a fckn list. That doesnt give anyone the right to make a unilateral decision to decide what happens with THEIR intellectual property. It wasnt done for anyone else, so nah. He shouldn't and WONT be the first
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 07:38:32 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 06:57:52 AM
Like I do get when people say seperate art from the music, but Rkelly is known for his love/sex music
right

it would be much easier not to think of his sex offenses if every other song he made wasn't about.....sex
!!! In THIS case you can't really seperate the art from the person because it's possible the music was inspired by the crimes  :x

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on October 06, 2021, 07:40:42 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on October 06, 2021, 07:38:47 AM
Quote from: Annie on October 06, 2021, 07:38:18 AM
So anyways
Does anyone have some R&B recommendations? It's time for a new -unproblematic - king
:sobusyjetsetter:
Chris is the king of R&B.

:omgwatshappening:
There's gonna be some foggy/semi-problematic tidbits when it comes to R&B males.

Vonc2002

Can u fckn imagine? I dont like what u did so we're gonna decide what happens with ur shit. Thank god law isn't in the hands of the public :plzstop:
If ANYTHING his money goes to his kids. We're gonna donate ur mess to abuse victims :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

]Ok and not all of them are convicted for multiple serious sex crimes fdfds
I feel like we're downplaying the seriousness of what R.Kelly did here
and there's been a few celebrities that have had their work taken off the face of the earth, Jimmy Saville is a prime example that springs to mind. They even buried him in an unmarked grave because they were that digusted with him and what he did.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2021, 07:46:03 AM
Can u fckn imagine? I dont like what u did so we're gonna decide what happens with ur shit. Thank god law isn't in the hands of the public :plzstop:
If ANYTHING his money goes to his kids. We're gonna donate ur mess to abuse victims :uhh:
Yh the ones HE abused, is that unimaginable? And that was only a suggestion btw
He used his work and status to abuse them, why shouldn't they get financial recupennce for his crimes against them?
Stuff like that happens all the time
and this isn't a case of I don't like you! or what you said! he's a convcited criminal  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 07:32:57 AM
and white people are paying the cost for their mess too btw

we just saw the governor of new york step tf down from his position just for looking at women or caressing them the wrong way ... YEARS ago.

it's really not about black/white at this point. it's the #METOO movement which has sparked this
remember, that's what began that "surviving r. kelly" special.

had the #metoo movement never begun, he woulda still been doing live performances in someone's crib.

let's think about this
Well if we're taking rkellys music off of streaming then there should be MANY white performers that come off too. You're a fool to think it ain't about race.....STILL.  Shit still ain't equal and never will be. Ugh smh

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time