So Broadway is over in 2 weeks...

Started by BORderline, July 18, 2015, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: MrMoon on July 19, 2015, 04:25:46 AM
I mean yea Broadway is an amazing opportunity for her.
Do not get me wrong. It did wonders for her and above all it achieved one of her dreams.

But people like us - the foreigners - do not have nothing to stan 4 right now.
If she is on The Wiz, it will be different cause we will have some music and shit by then.
trust me I'm just as ready

It'll be three years since the last album by the time we get the EP

GYNandTONIC

Im kind of nervous about the ep honestly. Not for myself cause I think ill enjoy the direction but I think alot of the fans wont. I think it's going to be moody and somber. Maybe mono-tempo. Which I like....but I think some fans will feel its not radio friendly. No bangers or leans. No hair flip material! I just sense alot of complaints when it does drop.

Stewie

Quote from: KippCarruthers on July 18, 2015, 09:32:43 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on July 18, 2015, 08:54:56 PM
I mean, if we had some music, some Zoe Ever After episodes, some music videos, it would not bother me and she could extend it again and again. But it's been 3 months now, and I'm sick of Roxie.

BITCH, I'm kinda gladT it's almost over.

NOW ITS TIME 4 SOME MESS.

Same here! i love this reassurance that the Role has brought about but i am ready for her to SLAYYYYYY!!!!!

I want her name her name to be on EVERYBODY's LIPS!

the music just has to slay PERIOD

she seems to be getting that image right the fuck together i am ready to be scalped

mmmmm
[youtube autoplay=1 start=90][/youtube]

Demm_

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 19, 2015, 07:59:12 AM
Im kind of nervous about the ep honestly. Not for myself cause I think ill enjoy the direction but I think alot of the fans wont. I think it's going to be moody and somber. Maybe mono-tempo. Which I like....but I think some fans will feel its not radio friendly. No bangers or leans. No hair flip material! I just sense alot of complaints when it does drop.
!!!!!!

LOONA.

Yeah im ready for it to be done so she can fully focus on the new music. I wonder how her experience on broadway will affect the music.

BetterAngels

I'm fine with no bangers.  It's an EP, so I'd rather her be more experimental and save the safe stuff for the album

Wtv

yeah, the whole point of doing EPs is to try new things that maybe artists cant do with a big label and an official album for a bigger audience.

If the EP just had the same stuff as her albums.. then she could keep those songs for the actual album, right?

Buy The Stars✨

I mean as a long time brandy fan I'll love any new music but yes I would be a tad bit disappointed if it is a 10 track ep full of jhene aiko type snooze fest type songs and no put it down club type songs .. Butttt brandy usually has something for all her fans which is one thing I love about her so I am not really worried as long as I get one good song I am request at the clubs im good

Rxxf

So do I, actually.
BRANDY

Purple Moon

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 19, 2015, 11:57:19 AM

I mean as a long time brandy fan I'll love any new music but yes I would be a tad bit disappointed if it is a 10 track ep full of jhene aiko type snooze fest type songs and no put it down club type songs .. Butttt brandy usually has something for all her fans which is one thing I love about her so I am not really worried as long as I get one good song I am request at the clubs im good

its a 5 song ep
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Wtv

yeah, and Dj Camper said "she's not doing club music" with the EP. so dont get why some people are now expecting more Put it downs. seriously? lol Its an EP, not her album with a smash and hot lead single

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 19, 2015, 01:15:00 PM

its a 5 song ep

thanks for the clarification

Purple Moon

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 19, 2015, 01:23:08 PM

its a 5 song ep

r u happy for tha one direction member being a future father
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: S.S on July 19, 2015, 01:22:08 PM
yeah, and Dj Camper said "she's not doing club music" with the EP. so dont get why some people are now expecting more Put it downs. seriously? lol Its an EP, not her album with a smash and hot lead single

i mean whats wrong with wanting a club song on an EP ?? there are plenty EP's with club type songs .. i just mostly want a club type song cause it is so fun to hear bran in the clubs. it doesnt happen too often.. i remember hearing PID for the first time in the club and fucking LIVING .. i fucking LIVED i tell u.

. watching ppl experience and get down to bran i loved it  :raycharles2urmess:

so yeah thats why but since i know im not getting it i wont be as upset i guess

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 19, 2015, 01:35:56 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 19, 2015, 01:23:08 PM

its a 5 song ep

r u happy for tha one direction member being a future father

haha im happy for him cause he is the ugliest one . but tbh i dont even listen to one direction or follow them lke that  i just think harry is cute lol