So Broadway is over in 2 weeks...

Started by BORderline, July 18, 2015, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

July 18, 2015, 08:54:56 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:55:31 PM by MrMoon
I mean, if we had some music, some Zoe Ever After episodes, some music videos, it would not bother me and she could extend it again and again. But it's been 3 months now, and I'm sick of Roxie.

BITCH, I'm kinda gladT it's almost over.

NOW ITS TIME 4 SOME MESS.

Buy The Stars✨

yeah i am too and that damn roxie hart song tbh lol

Quote from: MrMoon on July 18, 2015, 08:54:56 PM
I mean, if we had some music, some Zoe Ever After episodes, some music videos, it would not bother me and she could extend it again and again. But it's been 3 months now, and I'm sick of Roxie.

BITCH, I'm kinda gladT it's almost over.

NOW ITS TIME 4 SOME MESS.

Same here! i love this reassurance that the Role has brought about but i am ready for her to SLAYYYYYY!!!!!

I want her name her name to be on EVERYBODY's LIPS!

the music just has to slay PERIOD

she seems to be getting that image right the fuck together i am ready to be scalped

BORderline

I WANT THAT DAMN EP

SEPTEMBER IS MY MONTH... ITS MY BIRTHDAY.
GHAN, you better stick to this plan. I dont wanna hear about no fucking pushbackT.

Wtv

Im so ready for the EP release announcement. and main promo song. September, come here fast!

BORderline

I'm fucking concerned about the direction tho

Like we dont know shit.

What kind of sound will we get?! OMG :stressed:

Rxxf

Were you guys able to see the show?
The ones sick and tired of it?

I wouldn't mind Bran doing more broadway. She's phenomenal and the reaction she gets is incredible. You can't experience that online.
BRANDY

Sovereign.

July 18, 2015, 11:19:36 PM #7 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 11:21:20 PM by PUCCI.
Yeah, Rumer Willis (Bruce Willis' daughter) is about to take over. It's time she retired Roxie.
She begins filming 'Zo? ' in September & I believe that she'll record the album simultaneously.

I'm just so happy for what Broadway has done for her. She deserves it all.
This definitely isn't the last. I truly believe she'll revive 'The Wiz' next year & she said she wants to play Annie Oakley in 'Annie Get Your Gun' after seeing Bernadette Peters play it.

Gilgamesh.

She's had a good run but I'm reedy for her to move on.

RekeRig

I love what it's done for her confidence as a vocalist and CELEBRITY as well. What a nice boost that was. Kinda glad we'll be getting an album with even better vocals (I bet) as a result. 

Sovereign.

This EP is gonna LASH! Y'all read'?  :feelinmyself:

Sovereign.

BTW, my friend went to see her tonight & was so impressed.
He said it looked like she's been on Broadway all of her life.

She is so damn electric on & off stage!  :'(

I told him to ask her when we were going to give us that Vogue spread & Coldplay duet & said she gave a " :shannonsmissing:" & laughed.
He said she said "y'all keep DREAMING for me! :justabit:" & wants it to happen.
I adore her so much. Just fucking GIFTED & knows it!

Cuban0

Quote from: RekeRig on July 19, 2015, 12:16:29 AM
I love what it's done for her confidence as a vocalist and CELEBRITY as well. What a nice boost that was. Kinda glad we'll be getting an album with even better vocals (I bet) as a result.

BORderline

I mean yea Broadway is an amazing opportunity for her.
Do not get me wrong. It did wonders for her and above all it achieved one of her dreams.

But people like us - the foreigners - do not have nothing to stan 4 right now.
If she is on The Wiz, it will be different cause we will have some music and shit by then.