Jesy says Leigh-Ann is "cruel", accuses her of starting "racial hatred"

Started by i’m every (wo)man, October 12, 2021, 02:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

And its not surprising cause the new trend is non-black people fishing and trolling black peoples' emotions and rage for engagement

This promotional tactic is so tired but its effective 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Freemala Harris on October 12, 2021, 02:55:01 PM
And its not surprising cause the new trend is non-black people fishing and trolling black peoples' emotions and rage for engagement

This promotional tactic is so tired but its effective
!!!!
Gaslighting

Nine

Disgusting. And we already know how the UK media is.

Fuck this dog faced girl.

And Nicki too.

i’m every (wo)man

October 12, 2021, 03:09:59 PM #18 Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:10:47 PM by protect black women.
i dont think its trolling for jesy specifically.

i think jesy is just one of those white women who dont really fit into the top "tiers" of their own community so they try and find refuge and privilege among colored folks.

they are fully aware of how mixed race/racially ambiguous people are put on pedestals and intentionally try to alter their appearance with those wigs, tans and clothing to get in that space and stroke their ego.

youtuber chrissie was talking about this some time ago. about how its almost always the less "desirable" white women who are quicker to go full throttle on blackfishing. at the time i thought it may have been a stretch but Jesy def fits the profile perfectly considering her history, insecurities with her looks, etc.

super offensive how people like her ultimately buy into this "one mans trash, another mans treasure" tea with the black community. get her outta here
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 12, 2021, 03:04:20 PM
Disgusting. And we already know how the UK media is.

Fuck this dog faced girl.

And Nicki too.
They did the same mess with Meghan Markle.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

This whole thing kind of reminds me of Cher Lloyd and how she was dragged for this :kii:

Amazing

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 12, 2021, 03:15:47 PM
This whole thing kind of reminds me of Cher Lloyd and how she was dragged for this :kii:

This asthetic is so common in the UK. No one bats an eyelid.

Getting a fake tan is a part of their culture for these gorls. Especially up North.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: protect black women. on October 12, 2021, 03:09:59 PM

i think jesy is just one of those white women who dont really fit into the top "tiers" of their own community so they try and find refuge and privilege among colored folks.

they are fully aware of how mixed race/racially ambiguous people are put on pedestals and intentionally try to alter their appearance with those wigs, tans and clothing to get in that space and stroke their ego.

youtuber chrissie was talking about this some time ago. about how its almost always the less "desirable" white women who are quicker to go full throttle on blackfishing. at the time i thought it may have been a stretch but Jesy def fits the profile perfectly considering her history, insecurities with her looks, etc.

super offensive how people like her ultimately buy into this "one mans trash, another mans treasure" tea with the black community. get her outta here

I'm gonna need some beef wellington flavored wontons as a snack before we can really dig into this heifer  :unbothered:

i’m every (wo)man

Quote from: Freemala Harris on October 12, 2021, 03:22:20 PM
Quote from: protect black women. on October 12, 2021, 03:09:59 PM

I'm gonna need some beef wellington flavored wontons as a snack before we can really dig into this heifer  :unbothered:
sssffssffsfssfsf
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Freemala Harris

And what's appalling is that this gor aint even cute in any race she morphs into  :usureuok:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Spanish on October 12, 2021, 03:20:27 PM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 12, 2021, 03:15:47 PM

Getting a fake tan is a part of their culture for these gorls. Especially up North.
The UK girls are seriously so fickle and wishy washy.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Spanish on October 12, 2021, 03:20:27 PM
Quote from: %uD835%uDD98%uD835%uDD96%uD835%uDD9A%uD835%uDD8E%uD835%uDD89 on October 12, 2021, 03:15:47 PM

She reminds me of a chav

I wonder when the chav/chavette gors decided to evolve into their full blown faux nigger impression ala Jesy

What kind of pokemon