Jesy says Leigh-Ann is "cruel", accuses her of starting "racial hatred"

Started by bedtime stories, October 12, 2021, 02:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Spanish on October 12, 2021, 03:18:24 PM
Christina got away Scott free.
:disgusted:

I love this song btw.

I dont know why people keep saying this. I dont see it this way at all. Cause one of the major differences is that black people fully embraced Christina. This video is more white trailer trash whore than blackfishing.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Spanish on October 12, 2021, 03:20:27 PM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 12, 2021, 03:15:47 PM
This whole thing kind of reminds me of Cher Lloyd and how she was dragged for this :kii:

This asthetic is so common in the UK. No one bats an eyelid.

Getting a fake tan is a part of their culture for these gorls. Especially up North.
Yh they're called chavs.
You should know this, you're descended from a few

Amazing

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 12, 2021, 03:33:20 PM
Quote from: Spanish on October 12, 2021, 03:20:27 PM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 12, 2021, 03:15:47 PM
This whole thing kind of reminds me of Cher Lloyd and how she was dragged for this :kii:

This asthetic is so common in the UK. No one bats an eyelid.

Getting a fake tan is a part of their culture for these gorls. Especially up North.
Yh they're called chavs.
You should know this, you're descended from a few

I am African dear.

bedtime stories

October 12, 2021, 03:41:11 PM #34 Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:45:40 PM by protect black women.
empressive mentioned JoJo as  a great example of a White girl being genuinely infatuated with elements of black culture, growing up with them and infusing it into her personal art

and i agree 100%

yes, she does all of that but she never tries to make herself into a black girl.

it never comes across as a parody, or a joke . shes a white girl who can sing and loves her some R&B
its very clear that's the case and we're OK with that.

she keeps her natural hair (Or at least weaves that resemble her natural mess), doesn't dip herself in licorice , doesn't try to act overtly "hood" and keeps it pushing.

and shes actually super talented too so that helps.

Annie

I don't think Leigh Anne started it..the Little Mix fans pointed out how insensitive her video was and they mentioned the documentary. They said she should have been more educated and aware, she definitely didn't watch. The blackfishing criticism can't be blamed on one person because everyone can see the problem. Then she decided to unfollow the girls which is pretty strange. 

/.\

Annie

Why is a black woman who made a complete BBC documentary about racism now the one who 'attacks'? Nicki is so wrong for this. And no you can't compare it with you putting on a blonde wig. Nicki tried to destroy that girl because she can't handle criticism. 

/.\

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Planet Her on October 12, 2021, 02:18:44 PM
Leigh-Anne had no business spreading that blackfish narrative even if it is true, especially considering how the people she's surrounded by people who kind of all do it. On top of that you're in the UK, they don't use your black ass. :uhh:

Do you take pride in being stupid all the time?
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Somebody said Jesy's face is too big for her face and I can't unsee it now
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on October 12, 2021, 04:13:00 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on October 12, 2021, 02:18:44 PM
Leigh-Anne had no business spreading that blackfish narrative even if it is true, especially considering how the people she's surrounded by people who kind of all do it. On top of that you're in the UK, they don't use your black ass. :uhh:

Do you take pride in being stupid all the time?
Idk if I would call it pride. It does get tiring at times so it's a tough job but somebody's gotta dew it.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 12, 2021, 02:28:54 PM
Not her playing the white victim because a black woman told her off for appropriating blackness, and how dare someone you know for a decade tell you the truth after her expressing her own feelings about being black in the music industry
:dead:
Would you have rather heard it from a complete stranger? :uhh:

And then the mentioning of her suicidal thoughts and depression ndkdndkdkddkdk are they tf ok
White tears never fail.

!!!!!

🔥🔥🔥

ophababes.

Quote from: bby ddy on October 12, 2021, 02:49:17 PM
Twitter started clocking her after the video dropped. She can't place the blame solely on her former band mate.

!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE needed that other girl to point out what we all saw for OURSELVES

:omf:

CHOKE

It's so annoying that girls can't play dress up a bit anymore