Irv Gotti Reacts to Ashanti Remaking Her Debut Album Without Him

Started by Lazarus, October 21, 2021, 12:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

He went around the world telling everyone that they fucked. There's no business or personal relationship.

Annie

Quote from: Marilyn on October 21, 2021, 04:23:34 AM
He went around the world telling everyone that they fucked. There's no business or personal relationship.

Exactly! And he was talking about taking xtc. And people like Charli complained that he gave Ashanti all of his attention since she started dating him. So everyone made her look like a heaux that will do anything for tracks. It's not what she deserves because she was actually writing a lot of songs herself.

/.\

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Annie on October 21, 2021, 06:09:47 AM

Exactly! And he was talking about taking xtc. And people like Charli complained that he gave Ashanti all of his attention since she started dating him. So everyone made her look like a heaux that will do anything for tracks. It's not what she deserves because she was actually writing a lot of songs herself.

!!!!!

🔥🔥🔥

CHOKE

I mean when you spread your legs for a hit that's kinda what happens

Cowgirl

Quote from: YTManzWhore on October 21, 2021, 06:32:59 AM

I mean when you spread your legs for a hit that's kinda what happens
mcmcnccncnndxxbxhxbbxbx

Cowgirl

Then again, she was 20 at the time. He used his position to take advantage. I'm sure she really thought they were in love.

Annie

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 21, 2021, 06:58:19 AM
Then again, she was 20 at the time. He used his position to take advantage. I'm sure she really thought they were in love.

Yes and it's kinda sick how he abandoned all the other ladies on his label because Ashanti was his gf. He used his power..so unprofessional. I remember she had to write the Ain't if funny remix in just a couple of hours. She was working really hard for that man but still never really got a chance to release her debut. Apparently you can't just be an artist or singer-songwriter on his label. It's giving me Stevie J vibes.

/.\

united nations

He and fat joe are such cute bigger b/latino boys

Wouldn't have minded being in a locked room with them for a few mins :woohoo:
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

FRANCE

como la whore

Quote from: Hindu Dance 🇱🇹 on October 21, 2021, 08:30:30 AM
He and fat joe are such cute bigger b/latino boys

Wouldn't have minded being in a locked room with them for a few mins :woohoo: