omg sorry for these big letters :plzstop:

/.\

Zankou.

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDADASDASDAS

An' is a kii

GLOCK

Not "but rob Aaliyah has to go to school man" :omgwatshappening:

mauza

Never heard about this version and I'm fucking fuming in front of my desktop right now.

I want this nasty ol' perv scalped and stoned!

"جاني الاسمر"

Lazarus

Annie

?I think she?s pregnant he said, in a voice that sounded as if he wanted to burst out in tears. Oh man, Rob was all I could say at the time. Derrel arranged for a car to pick Aaliyah up at O?Hare airport and she had a hotel room available on arrival. This was crazy!?

/.\

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I am screaming

so is this his excuse for fucking those bbys? I think the DA should open an investigation.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

tigernathan

Quote from: Nine on January 20, 2016, 05:09:04 PM
I'm crying

Annie is here for mess

:plzstop:
nnn

She can't get over Aaliyah rotting.

tigernathan

Quote from: BowDown on January 20, 2016, 04:54:53 PM
I really do believe he planted this false memory and now he actually believes it..

What false memory, weird dyke?! His own relatives said this before he ever did.

SUPREME

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 20, 2016, 03:36:00 PM
never mind!

i just saw this part :stressed:

QuoteAs you know, people know that there was a wedding ceremony and you got married.
?Well, because of Aaliyah's passing, as I've always said, out of respect for her mother who's sick and her father who's passed, I will never have that conversation with anyone. Out of respect for Aaliyah, and her mother and father who has asked me not to personally. But I can tell you I loved her, I can tell you she loved me, we was very close. We were, you know, best best best best friends.?

aweeeeeeeeeee

SUPREME

SUPREME

Quote from: Annie on January 20, 2016, 04:51:37 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 20, 2016, 03:30:32 PM
wow  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
this man was saying Li was pregnant
QuoteThe fullest version of what may have happened?and the most convincing one, for all its incidental detail and accidental nuance?is in a rambling memoir by a man named Demetrius Smith, who worked in various capacities for Kelly before and after he became famous, until they had a falling out. The week of the marriage, Smith recounts being in Miami on tour with Kelly, and how Kelly explained that he had received a distraught phone call from Aaliyah, saying she had run away from home, believing she was pregnant. Smith says that Kelly was then given some specious advice?that he could protect himself from the legal ramifications of the situation by marrying her. Smith's account of what happened next: During a break in the tour, Smith and Kelly flew together to Illinois; Smith procured a fake state ID for Aaliyah from a friend in the Public Aid office, and they got a backup ID through someone they knew at Federal Express. That night, after the ceremony in a suite at a Sheraton hotel, Kelly and Smith flew back to Miami to resume the tour.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/the-real-reason-r-kelly-married-aaliyah/

Nasty ass Kels had just given her some type of VD that made her miss her monthly. They got the union annulled with the quickness and Kelly sent lil? Aaliyah back home.
:omgwatshappening:

Annie

/.\