R. Kelly GQ interview

Started by Zankou., January 20, 2016, 01:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

http://www.gq.com/story/r-kelly-confessions

this Q&A about his sexual abuse.    :-(

QuoteHow often would the abuse happen?
?Oh wow. It became a regular thing. Every other day, every other week.?

How many years did it go on for?
?As far as I can remember, about [age] 7 or 8 to maybe 14, 15. Something like that.?

Did anything in particular make it stop?
?When I started having a girlfriend, I felt really bad about it. Then I started getting older and knowing that's just not supposed to happen?family members. And I think it started getting scary for them because I just started acting really different about it, and I think it became a turnoff to them, and a scary thing.?

AIDS!

yummy

zeytoven

was he abused by a man or a woman. Our community is so fucked up, we'd rather stick together and keep shit in the family than report these savages to authorities so they can't harm another child. Sick how our community nurtures pedophilia but claim its only a white man's disease. No these sick fucks are in our ocmmunity too. Why u have so many babies have babies. I don't believe in family, I'd rather support a stranger off the street than my own. Fuck a family, the slaves didn't know their internal or external family.

Code Red: itsMista

Ppl would do anything to promote their album.

tigernathan

Ugh, I feel a knot in my throat :stressed: King :stressed: So brave and courageous

tigernathan

mauza

I don't know what to think about this to be honest. Why would He talk about it now? I just hope that it?s not a PR communication strategy or something.

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

tigernathan

Quote from: mauza on January 20, 2016, 02:26:49 PM
I don't know what to think about this to be honest. Why would He talk about it now? I just hope that it?s not a PR communication strategy or something.

He has talked about it before, dummy.

tigernathan

He revealed that Aaliyah's mom is sick :stressed: Sad

tigernathan

I'm crying at this whole Chappelle bit

Given that a lot of people believe that the video shows you, some of the behaviors on the video have become associated with you, particularly urination as part of sex. Pissing on people. You must have seen that Dave Chappelle skit.
?No, I haven't.?

He did several clips on his show.
?David Chappelle? [as though trying to place the name] David Chappelle? I don't??

Chappelle's Show. Very famous.
?Okay?comedian??

Really famous comedian.
?Okay, a comedian. Okay?go on.?

And acting as you, he did a parody of ?Ignition (Remix)? called ?Piss on You.?
?Mmmm.?

Likewise Macklemore mentioned it in his first big hit. [?Thrift Shop? includes the lyric Probably shoulda washed this, smells like R. Kelly's sheets?pissssss.] This has become part of popular culture.
?Whole lot of things become popular culture.?

But this is your name.
?Especially when it comes to a comedian, man. First of all, I have no respect for a comedian when it comes to being serious. If you get that. That's a joke.?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: 'Bert

what kind of

SouravMay

Kellz really is in denial. Thrift Shop and that skit were EVERYWHERE
B7